Chapter 20: Home Sweet Home

Ender's POV

"ENDER!! You're FINALY back!!" Valentine ran without hesitation towards me.

Eliza looked at me awkwardly then averted her gaze elsewhere.

"You must be Eliza! It's so great to finally meet you, thank you for saving my brother. I think we will get along pretty well as sisters." She winked at Eliza, causing her to blush into the colour of a cherry.

"Welcome home son," my father came out as well as mother and of course Peter.

He scowls at me, as if he was upset that I was still alive.

"Come on, let's go in, i've already prepared your room." Valentine pulls us excitedly into the house.

Nothing much has changed around the house even though i've been away for quite a while. I missed this, I miss earth and now i'm finally able to live here quietly again.

"Ender, Colonel Graff is here." I looked at Eliza, who was giving me a peaceful look. She held my hand for a moment before I went downstairs.

Colonel Graff sat down at the sofa, waiting for me. There was no hint of sadness or strictness or even pride on his face. It was a sincere one, one that was glad that everything was over.

"Ender, I don't know how to ask for forgiveness from you, i've made so many mistakes and it truly is a disappointment as a colonel. Therefore, I am leaving this up to you, Colonel Ender." He offered his hand to shake our deal and I accepted it wholeheartedly.

"You have saved us twice from a terrible invasion that could've happened. I'm sure for that, every human is thankful for your existence alone. I hope you're happy here and take care."

I only nodded sharply as I walked him out of the house. Eliza came behind me with a worried look on her face.

"You're looking at Colonel Ender." I smiled, her face totally changed within a split second into a full on grin.

"I'm so proud of you."

I hugged her tightly, never am I going to let go of this beautiful strong woman.

"Ehem, dinner is ready!" Valentine smirked at us cheekily.

After dinner we went to unpack all of our things which weren't much but there were valuable things.

I wondered how the Formics were doing, i'm guessing they're doing fine. I turned to Eliza who was sitting down by the window watching the rain pour. It was like a blessing to have rain when we just came back, it was a cooling and refreshing start of our new lives. She stood up, closing the curtains as I came up and wrapping my arms around her.

I kissed her neck, nipped at her ear as I felt her shiver as my touch.

"Ender, you can't seem to ever get your hands off of me do you?" she giggled but I had better ideas.

I looked at her and grinned my Cheshire smile. As she processed what was going through my mind.

"NO! DON'T DO IT ENDER!"

I ignored her warning and started tickling her sides and her neck which was her most sensitive part. Our laughter filled the room as I carried her onto the bed, hovering over her. She stopped laughing and wrapped her hands around my neck pulling me close to her.

"You know what I had in mind?" She innocently asked, smirking at me seductively.

She pulled by my tie even closer to her, biting my lower lip. Her hands roaming from my neck to my chest, slowly going down to where my growing bulge is. When she finally reached there, she bit her lip and squeezed me gently, causing me to moan into her kiss.

"Why do seductive Soon To Be Mrs Wiggen?" I asked before I devour all of her that night.

"Do you know how much I love you, Eliza?"

"So much. So much more than the universe itself." She laid on my chest, our skin touching each other it was almost impossible to keep our hands off each other.

"When are we setting our date?"

"I thought of maybe in November, where the snow will fall and we can have a perfectly white wedding."

"Hmm I like the sound of that.." She murmured and I figured she was asleep soon after that.

Kissing her on her forehead once more, we fell into a deep slumber.