Chapter 17: Stolen

Eliza's POV

Ethani?

I saw a glimpse of him outside, at the window.

"Ethani..." I got up and went to see if he was really there.

Carefully, slipping away from Ender so as not to wake him. I put on my suit and went outside.

"Ethani?" I looked for him around, but he was nowhere to be found.

"YOU MURDERER!" I heard another voice as something pulled me back. I felt very light headed, the last thing I saw was the brilliant golden orb.

Ender's POV

I sat up, breathing heavily, sweat dripping from the sides of my face. It was a horrible nightmare, Eliza was taken away. I tried to lay back but when I turned to the side, it was only an empty space. It filled me with so much fear as I got up quickly and dashed to the door where I only saw a necklace on the floor.

Panicking, I woke everyone up and tried to find Eliza, wherever she might be. Gripping onto the necklace, hoping that she is fine, Petra pushed me to sit.

"ENDER! GRAB A HOLD OF YOURSELF!"

I couldn't, I couldn't stand even the idea of losing her again.

"NO! We have to find her! We have to find her now!"

"Calm down and get your shit together Ender! What would Eliza say if she sees you like this."

She left me behind as I tried to think of how or what could've gotten her. Then I realised, Ethani. She whispered something about Ethani. I thought he was dead? I thought all of the Numberks were.

I went back to my room to grab my suit and things. That's when I saw him floating around. I smacked him
hard against the wall as he struggle to talk me out of killing him.

"YOU! What have you done to her! TELL ME WHERE SHE IS NOW! You traitor!"

"ENDER! Ender!!! It wasn't me I swear, when I got out of her body, I thought I was free. Then something zapped me and I lost my consciousness, I guess that's why she thought I was dead. I think she was taken by the leader. He wasn't easily killed, he's lived for almost a hundred years. He has to be perished or burned, until he is an ash, he won't stop fighting us.

"Sounds like we're killing a vampire." Bean appeared.

"We need to catch him. Quick, I can't stand the thought of it even touching her."

Eliza's POV

MY HEAD.

URGH, feels like i was hit by a comet.

When I opened my eyes, I realised I wasn't in the room. The surface I was lying on felt like a mattress made out of rocks. I slowly got up to try and figure out what the he'll happened then a sharp pain hit me again.

It's not good if you keep trying to remember.

What voice is this? who is this? It wasn't Ethani.

Why even bother? You know who I am.

Numberk. I thought all of you were dead.

Sorry to disappoint you dear, not all.

A/N: oooo cliffhanger. Hehe sorry I haven't been able to update fast! And also this chapter being short! Forgive meeee!! 🙏🙏🙏 thankful for all the readers out there! Hope u guys will continue until the end! 👍👍👍🙆🙆🙆