58. BOW DOWN! SACHIKO IS PASSING!

The pic above is Jojo.

The bold and italics is for flashbacks. 

AND YAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE A 1000 READSSSS THANK YOUUUUUUUUU GUYSSSSSS 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had taken Kai to meet the Yagami family for the last time for years. Cookie and Sachiko were in tears, they really did think of us as their own family, so it wasn't surprising that they cried. Soichiro dropped us off at the airport and asked to talk to me.

"What is it Soichiro?" I asked him when Kai had gone to the toilet. Soichiro looked very worried for the past 3-4 days, probably because of dad's news. Soichiro had known that I feared dad but never knew why so when he found out about dad's death, he looked slightly happy. However as soon as he saw me properly I'm sure he knew no matter what I couldn't hate my father.

"Kari, I know it's too late to ask but are you alright?" I smiled at him softly and hugged him tight.

"Wasn't but I am now~" I cooed.

"I still have you and I'm not losing you anytime soon." I said, determined to keep him safe. He too wrapped his arms around me in a warm embrace. I knew for a fact he didn't believe the crap but he stayed quiet about.

"That's good then...is Jace really not coming back?" He asked me. I knew he'd ask that.

"No, not for a while. Sorry. He also needs to be disciplined. He's learnt to lie a lot." I quite knew why he was doing this.

He was taught to tell the truth in most situations not only by me but also mum and dad. My foster parent's to be precise...he decided to abandon anything relating to them, even most of their teachings, he however couldn't abandon hacking. He had taken their death just as bad as I had, if not worse. He couldn't sleep. Every time he slept in a few hours he'd wake up from his sleep because of nightmares. I was the same. We only slept peacefully when we knew the other was right next to us...safe. He was only a child after all. He wouldn't eat. I would have to forcefully feed him when it had been a long time. His reason for hating tempura was also our parents. He loved tempura before, mum and him would come to my face and chew it next to my ear. Knowing how annoyed I got at it, they'd run as fast as possible. He hated tempura after mum's death. He was angry at them for leaving us. What could I have said to an eight year old child. He slowly started becoming himself, except...it was too late. He had truly started hating tempura, gotten used to lying, he also got used to sleeping with me. Well the sleep thing was good since I also got some peaceful sleep. In the two years I was depressed. I blamed myself all the time.

'Why did I bring a 2 month old with me when I couldn't even take care of him?'

'What was I thinking when I decided to leave a perfectly good household when I knew my father at least had enough morality to not touch children?'