Jack G Imagine: Take Care Of You

You sat on the couch watching PLL and waiting for your boyfriend, Jack, to get home. You heard him pull in to the garage and he stumbled in to the house. It was currently 11 PM and he had been at the studio since 6. "Hey babe, how was your day?" you called out to him but he just kept his head down and ran upstairs not even acknowledging your presence. You looked and him confused and when after him. You went in to your guy's bedroom and saw Jack curled in a little ball crying. You slowly went towards him and sat next to him. "Jack, what's wrong?" you ask soothingly. He puts his head in your lap and continues to cry. You run your fingers through his hair until he's ready to talk. "Everyone expects to much of me Y/N" he croaks out "they expect me to be perfect and write new music and travel all the time and still function like a normal human. The fans want me perfect, the label wants me perfect, I need to perfect for you too." You look at your usual, happy boyfriend now a sad, crying boy and your breaks a little. "Jack you don't have to be perfect for anyone, especially me" you say to him. "But I do Y/N, look at you. You're completely perfect, guys flirt with you all the time and you don't even bat an eye at them and you always are there for me." he says sounding exhausted. "I'm not perfect Jack. I love you so much and in my eyes, you're absolutely perfect and I don't ever want you to change. How about you take a day off tomorrow and it's just you and me." you suggest. He smiles and nods in agreement. "Now you need to relax" you say to him and slip off his shirt. "Mmm yes please" he says and moves his hands to your butt. You playfully push his hands away "not that kind of "relaxing" you freak." you laugh at him and start massaging his shoulders. He groans as you massage all the knots out of his back. "Thank you baby" he says and kisses your lips. "Of course Jack" and wrap your arms around his neck "you should take a bath or something" you suggest. "And you should join me" he says and pulls you in the bathroom.