Kenny Imagine: Anniversary

Today was your 1 year anniversary with Kenny and he told you to get ready, except he refused to tell you where he was bringing you. All he revealed was to dress nice. You put on the dress that Kenny loved on you, black pumps, and curled your hair. Your makeup was done elegantly. He called you down "Y/N baby are you ready yet?" "Yeah I'm coming, one sec" you yelled. You fastened on your bracelet and walked down the stairs where Kenny was waiting at the bottom on his phone. He looked up and his jaw dropped. You giggled and closed his mouth "you'll catch flies babe" you tease. He laughed and pulled you in for a sideways hug. "You look stunning" he whispered in your ear. You blush and playfully punch him. "You don't look to bad yourself Holland" Sam walked in and groaned. "Okay okay you guys can bang later. I'm here to take pictures" he said pointing at his phone and you guys laughed. After Sam took your pictures, you both get in to the car and drive to the restaurant. When you pull in, you realize it is this super expensive restaurant that Kenny had always wanted to take you too but you refused because of the cost. "Kenny this place is way to much" you say. When you first started dating Kenny, everyone thought you were with him for his money and to get closer to his friends but that wasn't the case at all. You hated that the fans thought that about you. They liked you more now but some still didn't like you. "C'mon Y/N please? I've always wanted to bring you here and this is the perfect occasion." he said giving you puppy dog eyes. "Fine but only this one time." you sighed giving in. "Thank you but you have to smile" he negotiated. You smiled at how cute he was. After all, you had heard the food was amazing. You had heard right. You both had the most amazing food and an even more amazing time. After you thought the date was over, you guys got in the car and went on your way home, except Kenny took the wrong turn. "Kenny you missed the turn, the turn to go home" "Who said we were going home?" he said. "You have something else?" you question. He nodded and said "here we are." taking his keys out of the car. You immediately recognized it as the beach where you met. He pulled you towards the sand and took out his guitar from behind him and started strumming. "I love you Kenny" you said smiling at how lucky you were.
_________________________
A/N:
WHAT A SUCKY ENDING OH MY GOSH
I haven't updated in forever. I've just been super busy so I'm super sorry but last week was my birthday!! May 14th, do I have any birthday twins? Thanks for continuing to support my book and I hope to get back on a regular updating schedule soon❤️❤️

OKAY BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THE GUYS LOOKED AT THE BBMA's PRAISE THE LORD.
AND ONE DIRECTION YES AW AT THEM CALLING OUT ZAYN I WAS CRYING

And Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris are adorable oh my gosh. The Bad Blood was bad ass holy god I didn't think I could fall in love with Taylor anymore but I was wrong.

Dude honestly why was Madison there ugh it really pissed me off. Yes I don't ship Jadison at all. I ship Jack with Emily or Orion (MOM) but not Madison. I don't like her at all