Mornings

Cam: You were a very heavy sleeper and Cam always woke up before you. He would get up and shower and you would be still be asleep. When he got out of the shower, he would wake you up with kisses all over your face. You weren't much of morning person but seeing Cam in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist made waking up worth it.

Nash: Nash liked to sleep in which was no secret. You almost always woke up before him. Nash looked so cute with his hair sprawled over his face and his arms were loosely wrapped around your waist. You'd climb out of the bed, being careful so you wouldn't wake him up, and did your morning routine before going to make breakfast. The smell of food would wake Nash and he would come downstairs and wrap his arms around pulling you into his chest before mumbling "good morning baby" into your neck.

Matt: Matt usually woke up before you and he would just lay and stare at your beautiful, peaceful face while you slept. He traced little shapes on your hips and your lower back. You would eventually wake up and say "it's not nice to stare Matt" He would chuckle and say "but I have a very beautiful girl who is just to perfect to not stare at." which made you smile and kiss his cheeks.

Carter: Carter loved to sleep late. You got up before him every day and it was very difficult to wake him up. You try to shake him awake first but it never worked. It got to the point where you'd jump on the bed and blast loud music. He'd get up annoyed and pull you down on top of him. "Y/N, I love you and everything but you're annoying" You'd laugh and say "I am annoying, aren't I. But like you said, you love it. And you sleep foreveeeer." You'd then pull him up out of bed and make him get ready.

Jack G: Both you and Jack loved y get up early and go for a run. You guys would get before the sunrise and put on shorts and go for a run through L.A. You usually ended up at the beach just in time for the sunrise. Jack would sit on the beach with you on his lap and his arms around you and you guys would sit and watch the beautiful California sun rise with the calm, ocean waves in the background. (A/N: Cali sunrises and sunsets look so amazing😍 Goals are to go and see them one day)

Jack J: Johnson liked to wake up early unlike you. He always got up and left one of his hoodies for you to wear since you loved them so much. You were a great cook so he always tried to make an extravagant breakfast for you. You would awake to the sound of a frypan and freshen up. With Jack's hoodie on, you would walk downstairs and see Jack at the stove, his back facing you. You silently walk behind him and wrap your arms around his waist. He would turn around and give you a kiss. "Good morning princess" he would say to you.
________________________
A/N: Sorry I didn't do all the guys but this was already really long sooo anyway, can we please talk about Cam's prank. Tbh I have shipped Cam and Rachel ever since I found out about her so when he posted the pictures, I was actually really excited lmao together or not, I'm always going to be happy for them