Jacob Imagine: Leaving

You sat with Jacob leaning against his shoulder and your fingers intertwined with each others. Today was the day you had been dreading for months now. Jacob was leaving for his international tour. You were beyond proud of him but you were going to miss him obviously. Two months was quite long time. You still had thirty minutes before he had to leave and you two sat in a comfortable silence. He was tracing small circles in your hand. "I'm gonna miss you so much Y/N" he said sadly. "I'll miss you too, don't find some foreign girl to replace me" you joked. He cupped your face with his hands and turned you so you were looking at him and kissed you deeply. "Don't even say that. I'll never replace you with anyone, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me" he said assuring you and you gave a small laugh. "I know silly, I was joking." you say poking his nose. "Flight 367 to London will now be boarding. Flight 367 will now be boarding." You give him a sad smile before kissing his lips. "Make me proud Whitesides" you whisper is his ear. He gives you one last kiss before running off with his luggage in tow. A couple minutes later you receive a text saying "I miss you already babe" and you smile knowing that Jacob had you in his heart.
_______________________
A/N
Sorry for not updating. I was sorta kinda grounded, I know. I know, lame excuse but there wasn't much I could do. I plan to update a ton this week because I'm on spring break and this is the first year I'm not in Myrtle Beach (my dad's away on another trip) so it's kinda upsetting but whatever. Can we please talk about Cam's song and Nate's mixtape. Both of them are sooo good. Beyond proud of my boys.

FUN FACT: Jacob is my 1/12 on Twitter