Carter Imagine: Friday Night

You sat at your dresses applying the finishing touches to your makeup. Carter came in and whistled. "Damn Y/N, you're looking good babe" as he looked at you. You wearing a short, black romper and black pumps. Your lips were bright red and your eyes had a black smokey eye. You playfully hit his chest. "Keep it in your pants Reynolds. We're have to go to a party if you forgot." He looked at you and smirked "or we could stay home." You rolled your eyes at what he was suggesting. "I don't think so" and grab your bag heading to the car. He groaned and walked after you. You guys drove to the party promising not to get drunk because he had to drive and you didn't mind not drinking. You guys enjoyed the party and laughed and danced the night away. Carter couldn't keep his eyes off you the whole night. While you and your friend were dancing, you caught Carter staring at you and motioned for him to come your way. He came and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Having fun babe?" he asked laughing slightly. You smiled and hooked your finger is his necklace chain pulling him in for a kiss. His hands started moving south and you knew what he wanted. "Carter babe lets go home" you say to him and wink. He smirked and you both said bye to all your friends. During the ride home, you kept teasing him by putting your hand on his thigh or slightly pulling his hair. As soon as you got home, he pulled you inside and slammed you against the wall before smashing his lips on to yours.
__________________________
A/N
I realized I never wrote a Carter imagine so here you go. How many of you guys watched the fight? It was pretty good, I wasn't really leaning towards anyone winning. And I went to a party before that so my Saturday night was successful. I didn't do much Sunday and now it's Monday...gross