Shawn Imagine: Awkward

You sat across from your boyfriend Shawn in a cute, little cafe. You two were trying to spend as time as possible together before he left for the 1989 tour. "I'm gonna miss you so much" he says looking at you with a hint of sadness in his eyes. As much as you were going to miss him, you didn't want to stress him out by being upset. "Don't go find a supermodel and forget about me" you teased him. He laughed and said "I'll never forget about you, I'll probably miss you more than you'll miss me. Don't go and find a hunky football player." You smiled and shook your head "Mmmm I don't think a football player could even come close to you Mr.Mendes." you assured him. "Let's go?" he asks. You nod and he pays the bill. You guys walk out hand in hand to a park across the street. "Shawn can we go to the park pretty please?" you ask. You grab his hand and run to the swings. "Shaaaawn push me" you yelled. He laughed at what a child you acted like sometimes. He started pushing you on the swing. You guys were enjoying your time together when Shawn's phone rang. He said "babe I have to get this, it's the tour people." You nodded and let him take his call. While you were swinging, a blonde haired girl came and sat next to you. "Hey there" she said flirtatiously. "Um hi" you say. "What's a beautiful girl like you doing here alone" You were immediately taken aback by the question. Little did you know, Shawn was hidden behind the bush and was listening in to everything. You still didn't know what to say "I-um-I don't-my boy-" you stammered out. She gave you a confused look. Shawn thought you had suffered enough and came out. "Babe I think we should go. It's getting late" he said. You jumped up from the swing and grabbed his hand and dragged him to the car. Once you got in the car, Shawn started laughing hysterically. "What?" you ask confused. "Y/N I heard the girl flirting with you" he said out of breath. Your eyes widened and you say "And you didn't come help?!" He shakes his head "babe I'm sorry but it was hilarious" "Shawn" you whine "it wasn't hilarious, it was embarrassing" He kisses your lips and says "I'm sorry baby, I love you" You smile "I love you too moron"
________________________
A/N:
I enjoyed writing this one lol