Nate Imagine: Worthless

You walked into your house that you shared with your boyfriend Nate. You had just come back from a day of shopping with your friends, you were in desperate need of girl time. "Nate, babe" you called out. You walked upstairs and saw the bedroom door closed. When you walk and listen against the door, you hear soft sobs. You slowly open the door and see Nate bent over on the side with his head in his hands sobbing softly. You gasped "Nate oh my god what's wrong babe" you run over to him. You try to grab him but he forces him self away which startles you because he had never done that before. He looks up with puffy, red eyes. You give him a shocked look "Y/N why?" "Nate why what?" He looks at you with pain in his eyes "Why are you with me? There are so many other guys that are so much better than me. I'm so worthless." You were shocked by the words coming out of your boyfriends mouth. You walked over to him and removed his hands from his face. He didn't pull away but refused to look at you. You cupped your hands around his face and wiped away his tears with your thumb. "Nate I'm with you because I love you. I don't love anyone else and in my eyes, you're the most amazing person in the world. You're my world and I don't think there were be another guy even close to how amazing you are. You mean everything to me and you mean everything to so many other people babe. Please don't feel this way." you say desperately. Nate had never broken down like this before and it broke your heart. You wrapped your arms around him and he then hugged you back making you sign in relief. "I'm sorry Y/N, I've just been feeling unappreciated lately and I'm afraid that my beautiful girlfriend who could have any guy in the world is going to leave me for someone way better." he looks at you with fear in his eyes. "I love you Nate, I'm not going anywhere. There's no other guy in the world that can compare to you." you reassure him. He smiles his award winning smile before kissing your lips.
___________________________
A/N: I'm still extremely upset over Zayn😔 they were the first guys I ever fell in love with before Magcon and everything else. It makes me sad because Zayn is such a perfect, kind soul and he doesn't deserve to go through this. I've never seen 1D in concert or anything and now it's like if I go, it'll be 4/5 and it would break my heart seeing him not there. One Direction isn't One Direction without all 5 of them idc what anyone else says. Anyways I'm done ranting, sorry, but I love Zayn and the guys no matter what☺️❤️