first day

30/4/21, two weeks after

                                                                                Laura Marano

(a/n) listen to the song while reading :))))))))

I stepped onto the rough pavement as I got out of my car. Today was the beginning of our 7-day getaway. We were at a little secluded resort that had multiple cabins not too far away from each other in San Francisco. It was homey yet grand. The entrance was filled with all kinds of arrays of flowers and greenery with a little fountain in the front. Selena got held up with an interview so she was probably going to be here by night since the ride here took 6 hours. And Cole decided to stay with her because he didn't want her driving alone in San Francisco at night looking for us if she got lost. As suspicious as that sounded I let it slide.

As for Ross, he was going to be here in a few minutes because he was driving in a separate car as both Rocky and Ryland along with Vader had gone for a mini-vacation themselves in London with Mark who was going there because he had a flight, he had to fly because the other pilot had fallen ill so he decided to drag his two overstressed boys along with him so they could let off some steam but because they were all away and Ross had just invested in a new car, He didn't feel safe just leaving it there, sure he could have dropped it off at Stormie's but I knew the actual reason was that he wanted to drive it for a road trip.

The only reason I didn't ride with him was that Ross was more of a speedy driver while I was a calm one so whenever he would drive me I would always be on the edge of my seat. I then saw his car pull up. He parked his car near our cabin and stepped out with a soft smile on his face as he walked towards me. I immediately opened my arms with a smile on my face mirroring his, with a playful roll of his eyes he stepped in for a hug, almost immediately wrapping his arms around my torso as his fingers traced my back sending chills down my spine.

"Getting a little chilly there huh?" He said slightly pulling away to see my face, I sent him a glare considering the weather was nearing 90° out here but regardless my cheeks did flush at the comment. "God, I forgot how fun it is to make you blush" I shook my head and pulled away completely. "You're unbelievable," I said with my arms crossed as I walked away.

"hey, c'mon I was joking," He said with inevitable laughter at which I rolled my eyes again. He caught up to me and said with a slight pout "I'm sorry" I was contemplating forgiving him when he said with a smirk "you look gorgeous by the way" I looked down at my outfit, a pair of shorts and an oversized tee paired with some sneakers that made me look taller with silver jewelry.

 He caught up to me and said with a slight pout "I'm sorry" I was contemplating forgiving him when he said with a smirk "you look gorgeous by the way" I looked down at my outfit, a pair of shorts and an oversized tee paired with some sneakers that...

I was confused as to why he was smirking, when I glanced back at his amused face It then hit me I was covered in a rose flush yet again. I groaned as I power walked to the elevator where Ross had almost caught me but I shut the elevator doors before he could get in.

I covered my face with my hands and puffed out a breath, I hated the fact that he made me blush I never liked blushing anyway and I hated the weird tingly feelings I got around him when we brushed past like some slow-motion cliche rom-com scene.

The elevator doors dinged and I stepped out but then the realization hit me that I had nowhere to go as I forgot to check-in at the reception. I groaned again this time on the verge of tears and being on my period was not helping.

I was alone in the hallway for a few minutes just pacing and hyperventilating till I heard the door ding again which caused me to look up and see the person I was currently mad at. I sent him a small glare as he stepped towards one of the hotel room doors with a key in his hand.

 " Before you say anything I checked us into our rooms but we only have access to one of them right now since the other won't be ready for a while so you're stuck with me" Before I could open my mouth to say something he cut me off  "And don't even think I would let you go explore in an unknown place by yourself" I frowned but walked into the room which was now unlocked and flopped myself face-first onto the bed.

I heard Ross shuffle around till he locked the door again and sat next to me on the bed, gently scratching my back (something I loved) then I knew he knew I was on my period and overall not in the best mood. He then whispered slightly trailing off towards the end  "are you.." I simply nodded my head. "do you wanna watch a movie or binge-watch something" I gave him a slight thumbs up and sat up against the headboard as Ross scrolled through Netflix.

We weren't even 15 minutes in when Ross cuddled up to my side with his head in my lap with his hands around my waist and whispered "I'm sorry bunny, I didn't know" I could hear the emotion in his voice so I leaned further kissing his hair letting him know he was forgiven.

<3.<3.<3

Later that night I was in my room talking to Nessa about Ross cause well I told her everything she was my elder sister anyway. "Ness, I don't know, I'm scared that I'm falling for him because everybody wants him and I don't want to be heartbroken or participate in this gold rush"

(a/n) andddddddddd that's it for today, I'm officially off my break aaaaa and I'm in high school now woohoo anyway make sure to vote and comment.

qotd: name your hobbies, mine are art, writing, reading dance, and yoga

peace out bunnies.