karaoke bar

the same day

                                                                                   Laura Marano

It was now 9 pm. The day just kind of flew by in an instant, It really is true, the phrase time flies when you're having fun when you're out without a care for the place or time do you realize its importance. It turned out that Ross and I fell asleep in the yard as we stargazed but thankfully we got up on time and scurried off to our room before our friends could notice.

Today was mostly spent exploring the beautiful city that is san fran. The whole atmosphere was mystical like one of those novels you read where this girl is just left awestruck when she falls in love with a place something that only existed in her dreams. While I was in complete euphoria the whole day there was something peculiar I witnessed. Cole and Selena were connected by the hip today. Interlocking fingers. Whispers. Stares.

I wasn't fazed however just slightly jealous at how long it had been since I had that. I wanted that with someone again, just not leading to heartbreak this time. I wanted it forever and that was a lot to ask and I knew that but my cravings for love didn't end there, I wanted it with Ross but I knew it was impossible to ask him or even believe in this.

I decided to not overthink it and just enjoy my night because who knows if we'll get to do this again. We were currently just walking on the sidewalk finding somewhere to go next. "Guys, look there's a karaoke bar here, that could be fun, you guys in?" All three of us looked at him like he was dumb. Confusion was evident on his face before it clicked to him "Oh right, I keep forgetting all of you do this for a career anyway let's just go" The three of us rolled our eyes but followed him in.

Ross came up to me and draped his hand across my shoulders. I looked up at him whilst raising an eyebrow he just shrugged his shoulders as he spoke "You're in a room with horny-ass people dressed hot as shit so it is my best friend instinct to protect you" I rolled my eyes but snuggled into him more.

 I looked up at him whilst raising an eyebrow he just shrugged his shoulders as he spoke "You're in a room with horny-ass people dressed hot as shit so it is my best friend instinct to protect you" I rolled my eyes but snuggled into him more

(a/n) her outfit (minus the coat)

We sat at a private booth and ordered some drinks as we chose who would go first and as it turned out Ross went first, He let us choose for him so we chose an old r5 song of his called 'Lay your head down". The song originally had rocky's vocals but hearing it in Ross's voice was a whole new experience. He sang it in such a soft yet sexy voice that almost had me melting and ever so often he would wink at me causing my face to have a light tint on it.

Up next was Cole who sang Hey Lover! whilst looking at Selena through the majority of it which caused Ross and me to share curious glances. Nevertheless, he was good. Then came Selena who sang I put a spell on you, she made the song seem like it was hers which is something I've always loved about her voice.