what you needed

18/5/21, A few days later

Ross Lynch

As soon as I entered I was blinded by the flashing colorful lights and deafened by the loud music all around this place I was no stranger to. The smell of pure vodka with a mix of red wine hit my nostrils as I walked around the dancing couples at the club to find at least one of the people with who I was invited with. I quickly saw what seemed to be Cole's hand waving to me from one of the booths. I roll my eyes at his overexcitement and walk towards the booth. I take a seat beside him and greet the rest of the group. 

Today's celebrity mania consisted of Cole Sprouse (of course, he was literally the one to invite everyone), Ross Lynch (why am I talking about myself in third person), Tom Holland ( yes "the lad" was finally in L.A), Zendaya ( Cole was literally squealing over the couple, I'm not even concerned anymore), Camila Mendes ( It's not a party without Camila), Selena Gomez (the grumpy drunk who is a nightmare after drinking but it's entertaining), and finally Laura Marano (miss not so perfect when drunk).

The latter two however weren't here yet, am I surprised? No. I did however know this was what Laura needed after that attack. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the familiar tune playing in the club right now. Now, where have I heard that before, oh right myself cause it was Nobody Knows by The Driver Era. Boy, Oh boy did the crowd on the dance floor and the one at my booth go crazy. I chuckled and waved off my friends. A fan who worked here must've seen me here.

I heard the bell above the entrance ding and in came a petite brunette and as soon as she moved towards the side, entered an angel straight from heaven. Ok, Selena looked beautiful too but Laura, dang could she dress up. She was wearing a red silk crop top with a matching skirt with some beautiful minor details and a red choker with her hair down reaching to her collarbone with red lipstick and smoky eyes and black strappy heels. 

Damn, was red her color

Damn, was red her color. I was too busy in my thoughts to notice Laura was standing in front of me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," She said with a devious smirk. I roll my eyes with a smile on my face as I stand up and hug her. "Hi, Marie" "Hi Shor". We were hugging for longer than needed but I didn't care. "Stop hogging her, Lynch," Tom said. I gave him the finger but still pulled away. "I thought you didn't like me," She said to Tom. "Oh shut up," He said in response. All of us laughed at that.

<3.<3.<3

It was nearing midnight. Most of us were tipsy but a few as in Selena, Camila and Tom were hammered. Now everyone was on the dance floor except Laura and I who were watching Cole and Selena. Selena in her drunken state dragged Cole to the dance floor and made him dance with her. "You know, no matter how much they fight, there's a spark there" She said to me. "I agree with you but since when are you a relationship expert" "Since us" She told me avoiding eye contact.

We were going down a dangerous route that we needed to eventually but I didn't want it to be right now so I quickly came up with a distraction. "Wanna dance with me" "What" "Come on it'll be fun and if you're scared just remember what I said to you at prom" "Sweet but I'm a much better dancer now" "Really well let's see" I stood up and offered her my hand which she accepted.

(a/n) play song listed above right now

I dragged her to the dance floor and fuck up the friendship started playing and both of us smirked as we danced freely without a care in the world shouting the lyrics at the top of our lungs. All I could stare at was her though. This was dangerous but I didn't care at the moment. I was falling for her again.

(a/n) end of chapter superrrrr proud of this one its literally perfect and i threw some colena in there but he's falling for her aaah.

qotd: whats your favourite show? mine is friends rn :)))

make sure to vote comment andddd save this to your reading lists and good night and good bye loves!!!!!!!