11/4/92

Timothy Kaviloda, Simon's brother, tends to be as loud and enthusiastic as he is. It's pretty obvious to anyone that they are related.

Timothy was in the drug business. He is even more into it then Simon and Kate. He works with his friends Abby and Jesse.

Jesse and Timothy have been best friends forever. Well, they used to be bestfriends.

Timothy and Jesse have been together since 11/4/92.

Jesse asked Timothy out when they went out to lunch together. He was nervous, but Deena and Sam had reassured him that they knew Timothy would say yes. Just by the way Timothy looks at Jesse, with all the love and admiration he has in his heart, Deena and Sam knew that they would last.

Which they have.

But on that day, 11/9/92, the day that was supposed to be perfect, everything went to shit. Shadyside struck once again. On Timothy.

It was after a Shadyside VS Avondale. Timothy was a Freshman that year. Jesse was too. Shadyside is known for its football skills, but it so happens that Sunnyvale is too. Every year, the two end up being against each other in regionals. Sadly, Sunnyvale always takes home the victory.

Simon, Kate, Deena, Sam, Josh, and Timothy all drove to the game together.

Jesse and Abby biked to it, for one reason. They were gonna sell the most they have sold all year. They didn't want Simon and Kate to take their stuff, which they never would, but they wanted to be extra safe.

Jesse and Abby met up with Timothy at the Shadyside entrance.

People in outfits of navy and white swarmed the bleachers. They heard screams from everywhere.

Simon ran out of the car and started chanting, dancing in his witch costume. "WHEN I SAY SHADY.... YOU SAY SIDE. SHADY..."

Everyone ran to him and started chanting, "SIDE!"

"SHADY"

"SIDE"

"SHADY"

"SIDE"

"WHEN I SAY SHADY YOU SAY SIDE... SHADY"

"SIDE"

"SHADY"

"SIDE"

"Your brother is really enjoying himself." Abby laughed. Abby has tan skin, dark blue eyes that resemble diamonds, and light brown hair. She wore a navy and white polo tee, representing the Shadyside colors. She had conversations that were black and white. Abby and Kate used to cheer together while growing up, so they have always had a connection.

Jesse has stiff, straw like hair. His eyes are dark like obsidian. He has dark skin with golden undertones. He is the star of the track team. He is on varsity as a Freshman.

Jesse's dad is the principal of Shadyside. He always has been a great one.

The group went to sit on the bleachers during the game, Abby and Kate had gone to the cheer team on the sidelines. On the other hand, Deena was with the marching band, holding her big drum.

She heard shouts during the game, but all she could focus on was the blond standing on the sidelines.

Whenever Deena would look into Sam's sparkling eyes, piercing with icy brims, she felt something inside her that no one else could make her feel.

Whenever Sam would look into Deena's reticent but unafraid eyes, she felt home.

Home was Shadyside.

Home is Shadyside.

Home was Deena.

Home is Deena.

Deena looked at Sam's blonde hair, it looked lustrous as always with a navy bow on top, completing her high ponytail.

After Sam would complete a routine with her team, she would always check to see if Deena saw, and Deena always did see.

Deena never looked away. The two could hold eye contact forever and never get bored.

Abby whispered something into Sam's ear, and Sam looked over at the stairs to the bleachers.

Deena followed her gaze, and they saw Jesse Putting his arm to Timothy's neck, and grabbing him in closer. All the cheerleaders saw, they all cheered.

Jesse's brother is the star of the varsity football team, and all of his friends came from the sidelines during halftime and hugged Jesse and Timothy.

That was a night to never forget.

Sam and Deena had been the first gay couple in Shadyside, and another one joining them made them feel even more accepted, especially when gay marriage wasn't legal in Ohio yet.

Everyone knew about Sam and Deena. At first, people didn't know how to react.

Sam and Deena kept things chill in the hallways, but in time the started to hold hands. Deena would walk around with her arm around Sam and Sam would lean her head on Deena's shoulders. Under desks and lunchroom tables Sam would put her hand on Deena's thigh.

Deena and Sam even went on dates together, in public.

The only person they were afraid of was Sam's mom. Well, Deena wasn't very afraid of her. Which was shocking, because even some Sunnyvallers were scared of Sam's mom once she moved there.

The only thing Deena was scared of was loosing Sam.

Which she would never have to deal with, right?