7/17/94

7/17/94

As soon as Deena felt Sam she felt a hole get filled deep down in her heart. She disconnected her arms from Sam and looked to see the girl who was just in her head, smiling at her with gleaming white teeth.

Their eyes now were locked, almost as if they were magnets reaching out to each other after wanting to reconnect for a long period of time. Whenever Deena was this close to Sam, something inside of her pulled her. It felt as if they had met in another life or dimension and were reuniting for the first time.

"I didn't know you were coming back today, are you okay? Is your head okay?" Deena lifted Sam up and made sure she was sitting on the bed straight up. She put her arm on the blond's back and the blond scoffed.

"I mean, you're really strong because your punch really did knock me out, but I'm okay Deena." Sam responded, looking at Deena with pure admiration. She looked at Deena's fair hair and her golden brown skin, it all was angelic. Anytime she looked, or even thought about Deena, her thoughts were immediately transfixed by Deena's natural beauty.

"Sam, once again I'm so fucking sorry."

Sam took a second before responding, she looked Deena up and down and Deena could see Sam bite on the side of her tongue lightly. "Do you really mean it?"

"Yes," Deena spoke as she got closer to Sam. Being just inches away from her face.

"I don't believe you."

"Well fuck then," Deena scoffed. Deena kissed Sam and looked away. "Now do you?"

"Not yet. But there is one way that you could make it up to me." Sam looked at Deena and Deena immediately got Sam's message.

Deena looked at her clock and saw the time. "We have an hour and a half," Deena said. "Are you sure? What if someone walks in or hears -"

Before Deena could answer Sam took her face and smashed her lips into Deena's. "As if Shadysiders give a fuck." She laughed.

Deena looked at Sam and felt a lump in her throat, but she soon twisted her body, going on top of Sam as she began to kiss her.

_________________

ik it's short, but that's the point

AHHHH

AHHHH

olivia can kill me

olivia can kill me.