7/13/94

7/13/94

"Sammm," Geena said in a nice tone. She then took Sam by the arm. "Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah?" Sam said, looking back at Deena. Sam knew what would happen if she was  embarrassed again. If she let her anxiety take over her relationship. She couldn't ruin it with Deena again. She'll do anything. So she did.

"Hey, leave her alone," Deena butts in, and stands next to Sam to meet Geena's gaze.

"Excuse me?" Geena laughs, her two minions Skylar and Lindsey then walk up behind her. "Are you talking to me?"

Deena straightened her posture, "Sure am."

Geena laughs and looks Deena dead in the eye, "Think before you do that, d*ke."

A wave of nausea swept over Sam as soon as she heard Geena call Deena that. It made her sick to her stomach. "Don't call her that." Sam ripped her arm out of Geena's grip.

"Oh I'm sorry Sammy," Geena looked into Sam's eyes, "Did I offend the little miss perfect?"

Sam looked Geena straight in the eye and took a deep breath. Deena looked at Sam in confusion, she never saw Sam fight.

Deena always puts up with Sam's fights for her.

She protected her at all costs.

"Oh shit this is about to go down," Heather whispered to Simon.

Phoebe hopped over Simon and Heather's shoulder, "Should we stop it?"

"Oh hell no," Ray laughed, "I wanna see this cat fight,"

Simon laughed after what Ray said. "I've never seen Sam like this," Simon said. "What's going on?"

"Fight, fight," the sound of Sunnyvalers filled the mess hall. Sam and Geena stoof in the middle. Geena was smiling at Sam and Sam was glaring at her, fusing with pain.

Sam's knuckles tightened, and she began to breathe heavily.

"Sam, you don't need to," Deena whispered.

More Sunnyvale joined in, "Fight! Fight! Fight!"

People hit their hands against the table, causing noises to bounce off the walls.

"Hey, Stop!" Phoebe screamed.

More Shadysiders joined in, trying to calm down the crowd.

"What Sam?" Geena took a step forward and took her hand, "Scared to hit me?"

Sam stood still, frozen.

"Don't you like touching girls though?" Geena said, and put Sam's hand on her cheek.

Sam felt like she was about to explode. Her body filled with heat and anger.

"Fucking Stop!" Deena yelled.

"Oh, are you gonna save your little perfect girlfriend?" Lindsey said, one of Geena's friends. "Are you gonna be the good girl from Shadyside?"

The Sunnyvalers all laughed.

The Shadysiders all felt anger build up inside of them.

"Hit me," Geena laughed and raised her eyebrows. "Do it,"

Sam's body ached and she felt her hand start to move. It's now or never she told herself.

But, she dropped her hand out of Geena's grip and stormed out of the mess hall with tears on her rosemary cheeks.

Deena chased her out.

Shadyside were getting food from the Sunnyvale tables thrown at them.

"That was some witchy behavior, wasn't it." Geena laughed.