7/17/94

7/17/94

"Masquerading a man with a reason," Simon took the broom that was slanted onto the side of his bunk and used it as a microphone. He turned his head to face his friends and put on a full show, singing the lyrics to 'Carry On My Wayward Son'

"My charade is the event of the season!" Simon flung his head up and down and looked at his friends who were laughing at his concert. "And if I claim to be a wiseman, well... It surely means that I don't know," Simon tried his best to carry out the last note but was distracted by his friends pulling the broom away from him.

"What the fuck?" Simon said, "I was mid concert."

"And as much as we were enjoying it, we have to get ready for the start of prank wars." Bryan said, as he put the broom pack where it was.

Prank wars. Sunnyvale boys VS Shadyside boys. Every year, the oldest division of Shadyside boys were up against the oldest division of Sunnyvale boys. People liked to call it prank wars, although it's more of like a battle royale. The war starts with baby steps, like putting whip cream all over the Shady Spiders while they are asleep or dumping a bunch of paint on the Sunnyvalers while they are in the shower, but soon it gets a lot more intense. Last year someone almost got kicked out for what they did to the Sunnyvalers.

The battle ends once either of the divisions tap out, and Shadyside has won every year. This is because Shadysiders don't care about getting their shoes dirty, or getting covered in weird ass substances. They don't need to be picture perfect all the time. That definitely has its advantages.

Prank Wars start randomly, there is no official date. The madness starts whenever either bunk initiates it. Lonnie gave the boys the idea to start it early in the summer, to catch the Sunnyvalers off guard, and the boys agreed with it immediately.

"It's game time baby," Keryn announced as he placed a piece of paper down onto the ground of the bunk. All the boys surrounded them trying to glance at it. The other bunk of Shadyside boys their age joined them in the meeting.

"Me and Lonnie were up super late last night picking up a shit ton of ideas for the first prank, then the second, the third, and so on." Keryn explained to the group, making sure everyone was following along. "We thought that the first prank should be a classic, you feel me?" Keryn spoke as he stood up.

Lonnie moved into the middle of the circle and reached into his pocket. "While the Sunnyvalers are at the waterfront, five of us will rush their bunk." Lonnie looked around as everyone nodded. "We're gonna do something I like to call... explosive sheets."

Everyone looked around, a little confused as to what he meant. But once Lonnie pulled a box out of his pocket, everyone realized how genius Keryn and his plan was.

A box of bang snaps were thrown onto the floor, then another box, and another. "We'll put atkleast ten of these annoying ass snaps underneath everyone's sheets, and when they jump onto their beds ready to sleep it will sound like one hundred bombs went off in their bunks." Lonnie spoke proudly. "Five of us will go into the bunk that is near the waterfront, and then five of us can go to the one across the field. The rest will be in charge of getting materials and all of that shit."

"I'll go to the one across," Bryan said, lifting his hand. Simon, Keryn, Diggins, and Jackson all got up and volunteered to go with him. Lonnie, Ray, Saxon, Martin, and Jared would go to the other one. The other two boys would stay back and be on patrol if anyone tries to come and question their cabin.

As Deena started to walk outside she heard her name get called. "Deena," Sam pulled Deena back after almost ripping her shirt as she yanked it over her head, "Where are you going?"

"I -" Deena looked outside and saw Chelsey walking. She could tell that Chelsey was infuriated, and she needed to know why. "I have to go, I'll be back." Deena said as she got out of Sam's grip.

Sam wasn't sure what was going on, but she was gonna let Deena do her thing. Anything Deena did meant good.

Deena knows that Chelsey must be angry, but she still follows her around as if she is a lost puppy. "Chelsey!" Deena screams, calling for the girl across the lawn. "Hey! Chelsey!" Deena says, beginning to fasten her pace. Chelsey turns around and sees Deena. "Dude, whats going on between you and Kate I'm not fucking blind."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Chesley sternly looked at Deena then looked down at her hands.

"Dude you can tell me, I'm here to listen." Deena reassured the girl. Chelsey wouldn't budge though. Although she was furious at Kate, she didn't want to do something that would make Kate mad at her. She knew she shouldn't tell Deena about her and Kate, although she really, really wanted to.

"It's nothing... I just am homesick, that's all." Chelsey said and she stormed off before Deena could say anything. Deena watched as the girl didn't even look back.

________________________

Sorry its short y'all

I'm watching stranger things bc I haven't yet. I literally skipped season 3 bc I just wanna see season 4 because it looks so good

 I literally skipped season 3 bc I just wanna see season 4 because it looks so good