7/10/94

7/10/94

Sam and Deena fell asleep in eachothers arms late, at around 3:00 am. They went downstairs before and were baking, because Sam loves all of the junk food Deena has.

Then they listened to music as they fell asleep.

"I could get used to this." Sam whispered as she was under Deena's arm, snuggled up in her. Deena smiles, "Yeah, I could too."

Before they wake up, at around 10:30 am, they hear the doorbell ring.

"Must be Kate and Heather." Deena whispers as she stretches her arms out wide. Sam looks up and rubs her eyes.

The doorbell rings for the second time, then there is knocking on the door.

"Shit why are they so desperate?"

"I'll get it." Sam says, walking out of the room. Sam has always been a morning person, unlike Deena. It takes Deena about an hour to fully wake up.

Sam whistled the song, 'Carry on Wayward Son' which was playing as her and Deena woke up. Sam hummed down the stairs then went to open the door. The bright summer sky hit her through the window and her blue eyes sparkled.

The doorbell rings again.

Sam walks to open it.

Sam looks up and takes a deep breath.

7/10/94

"Surprise surprise!" Kate swings open the door, holding a bottle of tequila. Heather strolls in next to her, with Abby on her back.

Kate gives Sam the drink.

"Drink up bitch!" Kate says.

"Kate, it's 10:00 in the morning." Sam says, taking the bottle from Kate.

"Oh come on!" Abby storms towards Sam, hopping off of Heather's back. Since Abby got held back, she was always super close with the older year since she used to be in the same classes as them and did her sports with them, and still does do those sports with them.

"We're kids, we're allowed to have fun!" Kate says.

"I tried." Heather says, shaking her head, then walking to be next to Sam.

"You know Deena won't like it if you drink in her house, so no, I'm not giving it back." Sam states to Kate, and Kate grunts.

(TW) (emmetropia)

"No fair!" Abby tosses her arms. Then she starts to hold her stomach, and she puts her hand over her mouth. Heather rushes her to the sink.

Deena slumps down the steps, and when Sam hears her she runs to hide the bottle.

"Ugh, what is that smell?" Deena complains, then she sees Abby.

"Don't tell me their dru-" Deena gets cut off by Sam.

"I'd be lying to you then." Sam speaks quickly, and Kate giggles.

"Oh great." Deena tosses her arm around Sam and Sam smiles.

(RESUME)

"I'm so grateful that I'm best friends with lesbians!" Kate chants around the room, she then hops all over the pillows and dances around. "Go lesbians! Go lesbians! Go lesbians! GO!" Kate then stops when she jumps to be next to Sam and Deena.

"Give me a L! Give me an E! Give me a S!" Kate starts to cheer then Deena pretends to punch her and Kate gets scared so stops.

"Okay, come on, Abby goes to sleep and Kate, well, Heather can you stay and watch them?" Deena asks Heather. Heather nods.