11/14/92

11/14/92

Sam woke up to the beaming sound of Deena's alarm clock. She rose from Deena's chest and stretched and wiped her eyes to wake her up.

She yawned and checked the time, 4:45, perfect, just enough time to get ready. "Deena," Sam said, but of course Deena didn't respond.

"Deena!"

No response.

Sam hit her in the face to wake her up, not hard though, and Deena just groaned. "Deena, come on, we gotta get ready,"

"Nooooooo," Deena groaned.

"Come on," Sam shook Deena and Deena just kept her eyes closed as she sighed.

"I don't wanna dump water on our comfy bed Deena," Sam sighed.

Deena smiled once she heard Sam say our bed.

Deena wouldn't get up, so Sam being Sam got on top of her and slapped her face playfully.

"Wanna hook up?" Sam asked as she still sat on Deena, hoping to wake her up. She drew her finger down Deena's chest.

Deena smiled and opened her eyes then sat up, "I'm awake now,"

Sam laughed and put her hand on Deena's jawline as she took her into a kiss, deepening it immediately and fully getting on top of Deena.

Deena began laughing, "What?" Sam said.

"No its - its nothing," Deena said.

"Come on,"

"I mean, no offense Sam, you know I love you, but your breath tastes like school lunch."

"Fuck you!" Sam laughed as she got off of Deena, "I was about to take my shirt off." Sam laughed.

"Oh shit, I take it back, come here!" Deena joked around.

"Come on D, we have to get ready,"

"Ughhhh" Deena groaned as she sat up. She stepped out of bed and got up and clapped her hands. Sam went to grab her cheer uniform from Deena's closet.

"Suit up," Sam smiled at Deena who walked up and got undressed.

"What are you looking at?" Deena questioned Sam.

"My beautiful wife," Sam responded. Deena felt her heart beat outside of her chest, like her eardrums burst. Sam calling Deena her wife was something Deena could never imagine, but something she always dreamed of.

Deena felt a smile spread across her face and she walked up to Sam, putting her hands on Sam's waist. Sam put her arms around Deena's shoulders and smiled at her. "This is like a fucking dream," Deena said. Sam nodded her head slowly and kissed Deena.

"This time your shirt is off," Deena said as she looked at Sam, "Wanna -"

Deena was cut off by someone calling for her. "DEENA WE GOTTA GO!" Josh screamed from the kitchen.

Deena rolled her eyes and rested her head on Sam's forehead and Sam tried not to laugh and licked her lips. "Alright, get dressed," Sam said as Deena walked to put her band outfit on.

Deena, Sam, and Josh got out of the car and walked to the school. Shady Spiders in their uniforms covered the front of the school. The game was home, so Sunnyvale would be coming to Shadyside.

"Alright, gotta go to the cheer team," Sam said.

"I'll miss you." Deena said, "I love you."

"I love you too," Sam said as she kissed Deena on the lips then ran over to Kate and their cheer squad.