10

its been only a few hours since minho was named king and he was already brought everywhere at once, to start his responsibilities. felix had since this and silently teased him.

jeongin and hyunjin were allowed to stay at the castle in hell for a few days. jeongin decided to spend his time in hell as a way of spending time with his mate. jeongin walked up to felix as everyone began dancing, and grabbed his hand, "would you like to dance love? or is that too cheesey for you?"

felix smiled and nodded, "lets dance, innie." and so the two began dancing the night away as the other guests watched them.

they were madly in love and they both knew it. seungmin knew he didnt stand a chance with felix when it came to jeongins heart, but was eventually feeling his own mating pull somewhere else.

hyunjin walked up to his mate, with a happy smile, "hey my king. everyone is dancing, we should go join them, yeah?" minho smiled and took hyunjins hand, leading him to the ballroom dancefloor and joined felix and jeongin.

the whole night was filled with laughter, dancing, affection, townspeople congratulating minho on his coronation, and many more things. and if jeongin and felix went a bit farther than innocent kisses then thats no one else's business but theirs.

soon after everyone left, the royals decided to turn to their rooms early to spend time with their mates. of course jeongin stayed in felixs room, felix had felt a wave of lust hit him but brushed it off since he thought he wasnt ready for sex yet.

he just climed in his bed after jeongin and cuddled up to him, so they can sleep