2

Felix

Does he feel the mating pull? Cause I sure do... Who would've thought that the princes of hell would be mated with vampire princes... Minho hyung looked at me, "You walk slow, little brother." I glared, "not my fault you guys have longer legs than I do." Minho hyung and I were bickering when I heard, "you being short is cute." come from Jeongin. I blushed and looked away. I ran ahead of everyone, hoping to calm my face down before I looked up again.

I knew Minho hyung saw when he yelled, "Why are you running away from us?" I blushed even more because I could feel Jeongin staring at me intensely. I seen the school come into view when we climbed a hillside. I was quick to run towards the school. Once I got away from my teasing big brother, I went to let out a sigh of relief when I tensed up again, sensing someone behind me.

I turned around and saw Jeongin there, still staring at me. What...? Jeongin grins when he realizes I looked at him, "Hi! I'm Jeongin!" I gulped. "I know.. Our brothers introduced us to each other.. Remember..?" I saw a tiny blush spread onto his face, and giggled when he stammered, "oh...! Sorry...!"

Third Person

Jeongin only stammered when Felix giggled, but the shorter would never know that. Felix stopped giggling when he thought of something. 'He probably doesn't feel the pull... Don't even try...' Felix grabbed his stuff and proceeded to walk to the office to get his schedule. Jeongin tilted his head to the side, "huh?" Minho finally caught up to Jeongin, "Did you catch up to him?" Jeongin nodded, "he did giggle at me a bit and then suddenly he stopped and walked off." Minho sighed, "I'll go talk to him.." 

Minho ran to his brother just as Felix went to open the door to the office, "Lixie Pixie! What's the matter?" Felix looked up, "Oh hi hyung.. Don't worry about it.. I'll tell you later.." With that being said, Felix pushed the office doors open, and went to get his schedule. The secretary looked at Felix, "Okay so we have a policy here, Mr. Lee. You gotta wait for your roommates to get here before you can go to your room." 

Felix smiled and nodded. Minho walked in and did the same as Felix. Hyunjin looked at Jeongin, "Felix is your mate isn't he?" Jeongin nodded, and heard, "INNIE!!" Jeongin turned around and saw Seungmin running to him with a big smile. Jeongin broke out into a huge grin, "HYUNGIE!" Seungmin and Jeongin walked into the school and headed to the office.

When the two younger boys walked in, Felix immediately didn't like Seungmin. He couldn't pinpoint why, he just knew he didn't like the taller next to his mate. 'Who the hell is that standing way to close to my Innie? ...Wait... My Innie?1 Why the hell am I so possessive over him? He's not mine.' Seungmin turned around, feeling someone glare holes into his head, and smirked noticing Felix. Some information on Seungmin: Witch, Madly in love with Jeongin, Possessive over the younger. 

The secretary looked at Jeongin and Seungmin, "Your roommate is Lee Felix. Here's your schedules boys." Seungmin smirked again, already planning what to do in his head. He knew Jeongin and Felix were mates, but he didn't want Felix to take Jeongin away from him. 'Watch out little boy. Stay away from my Innie. He was never yours..' Seungmin knew some spells that could hypnotize Jeongin into thinking Seungmin was his mate instead of Felix. Minho looked between the three boys and gulped, nervous and afraid for Felix, but more afraid for Seungmin, because when Felix gets attached, he'll go as far as killing to keep his mate and probably his emotions under control. 

Felix and Minho's dad, lucifer, trained Felix to take tainted souls when he needs to, as demons need souls to stay alive and roaming on earth or they'll have to be in hell until they regain enough health. Minho looked at Seungmin and grabbed his arm, "wait can we talk outside? It's important." Seungmin rolled his eyes, "I guess." (A/N: I'm so sorry for making MinnieMin a bitch.. But just go with it...) Minho and Seungmin walked outside. Minho sighed, "Be careful around Felix.." Seungmin scoffed, "What's a puny little bitch gonna do against a witch?" Minho sighed again, "He's a demon.. Don't make him angry.. The outcome won't be good." Seungmin chuckled humorlessly, "and how do you know this? Is he your fuck toy or something?" 

Minho growled. Minho gets very protective over Felix, "Actually, you snobby little bitch, Felix is my little brother." Minho thought to Felix 'little brother. Come here.' Felix teleported to Minho and looked up at the older, "Yes hyung?" Minho patted Felix on the head, "Wanna introduce yourself to him?" Felix saw Seungmin and nodded, "will you also?" Minho nodded.

Felix cleared his throat a bit before straightening his back, "I am Prince Lee Felix. The youngest of Lucifer and His Queen in hell." Seungmin slowly stopped his snobby act. Minho stood next to Felix, "I am Prince Lee Minho. The oldest prince, and next in line for the throne in hell." Seungmin was scared but decided to not show it, "So your the princes of hell. So what." Felix stepped closer to Seungmin, "You better watch that god damn mouth of yours if you don't wanna be burnt by my hell fire." Minho patted his head, "Go back to unpacking little brother, I'll stop by later to check on you okay?" Felix nodded, and teleported away after sending a menacing glare to Seungmin. Seungmin looked at the elder, "There's no way that little body with-holds a lot of anger." Minho smirked, "Is the cocky witch scared of an 18 year old demon? You should be. He mastered hell fire before I did." With that being said, Minho walked to his room. Seungmin was fucking terrified. "Shit.."