14

~~~time skip: a few days~~~

jeongin got back to minho, about felix, and invited felix to stay at his kingdom for about 2-3 weeks. of course, minho went over the dos and dont's with the young vampire. jeongin understood and swore to protect felix with his life. with that being done, minho walked to his brother's room and knocked before going in. 

"hey, little brother, pack a bag fit for 2-3 weeks. you're going to jeongin's." he stated. and within the blink of an eye, felix had a huge suitcase packed, and began walking to the front of his castle. he looked at the carriage waiting before looking at his older brother. "bye hyung!" he said before heading to the carriage. one of the guys on the carriage took his suitcase while the other opened the door, and bowed, "after you, your highness." 

felix smiled and climbed in. the door was shut shortly after. both of the knights looked at felix, "the vampire kingdom, prince felix?" felix nodded, "yes. and be fast, but not too fast." the knights nodded before getting the horses to move.

~~~time skip to the vampire kingdom brought to you by the your eyes mv.~~~

the carriage slowly moved along the stone roads, as the towns people watched, feeling a strong and powerful aura come from the carriage. felix of course heard their whispers and waved out the window with a big smile on his face. the townspeople now felt the need to keep this boy safe as well, despite the strong and powerful feeling they got from them.

soon the carriage stopped in front of the castle where jeongin, hyunjin, and their guards were waiting for him. felix grinned and stepped out of the carriage while jeongin's guard grabbed his suitcase. "oh, that goes in my room." jeongin stated before pulling his mate close to him and kissed him on the mouth, in front of everyone. 

of course felix kissed back, but not before blushing madly.  they broke from the kiss just as jeongin pulled felix to his room, smiling happily, "im so glad you're here, baby." felix smiled back, "im glad im here too, innie." once they got to the youngest prince's room, jeongin sat down before pulling felix to him, causing the other to sit on his lap.

and yes felix blushed again that night.