04

I heard growling, snarling, biting. 'gyeongsu hold the door! someone's coming' I said. 'she just called me shit head' gyeongsu said still mad.

I ran to the door in hopes to make it in time but then coach Kang opened the door and closed it behind him causing me to jump because of his sudden entrance.

' coach Kang ' I mumbled. he looked around . 'are you guys ok?' he asked. I swallowed my saliva . I moved back slowly. 'are you ok?' I asked. still moving back. su-hyeok came and held me with his strong arms.

'aish stop moving back ah. I'm fine! I'm not bitten ! ' he said . gyeongsu walked forwards slowly . ' c'mon let's block the door first '

then we started moving the tables and chairs. something in my stomach told me it wasn't right. something about him .. the way he smelt. no. THE WAY HE SMELT!? SERIOUSLY RYUJIN.

no. he doesn't smell like human. there's a certain smell everyone here has. he doesn't have it. I stared at him after moving a table.

I stared looking at his whole body then saw his wrist. ' coach Kang. get out' I said calmly. everyone looked at me. I-sak saw the same thing and so did on-jo .

' excuse me?' he asked. 'coach kang... your arm.' on-jo said. ' what are you doing? come help us' coach Kang said. 'YOU HAVE A BITE MARK ON YOUR ARM' on-jo said loudly. everyone stop work and stared.

' what is this ? I wasn't bitten ' coach Kang said. 'get out' I told him still as calm as ever. ' no I said it isn't. don't talk back to me' coach kang said covering the mark.

' it looks like you were really bitten . ' i-sak said. ' no I wasn't ! how many times must I tell you!' coach Kang shouted. 'THEN WHY ARE YOU HIDING IT' i-sak shouted back. ' I think you should leave. right now' i-sak continued.

'what?' he asked. 'you heard her. leave. now.' I said and he glared at me. 'get out of here immediately' i-sak said.

' you want me to go outside? after all I did, you want me to go back out there' he asked. manipulative much. 'you were bitten' i-sak said standing her ground . stan her.

' come on , get out.' she said. ' I said GET OUT' she shouted. 'yah cocksucker how dare you yell at me like that' coach Kang  shouted.  'you Little..' he said moving forward . 'come here' he said as onjo pulled i-sak back.

I stood Infront of i-sak glaring at him . 'COME NOW!' coach Kang said . 'ryujin. move!' he shouted. 'no' I said. 'you won't. fine' coach Kang said then started to move towards us.

he walked forward . the boys immediately went 'yah yah yah' or 'oi oi oi' or something , all I knew was he is not getting to on-jo or i-sak. he'll have to come for me first.

'woah stay back' someone told him . coach Kang nose started to bleed. he turned around to wipe his nose. maybe I got my hopes too high because I actually thought he would walk out.

on-jo took a bag and went forward to hit his head. he slowly turned around. 'you fucking bitch' he uttered. I went Infront and grabbed on-jo pulling her back.

he was about to slap someone when he fell to the ground . nam ra came to me and pulled me away from coach Kang. 'are you ok?' she asked and I nodded.

' guys we should get out of here as soon as possible.' gyeongsu said. then coach Kang bones started cracking ... it sounded exactly like what I always heard... bones cracking then GROWLING .

I turned around and place my head on Nam-Ra's shoulder not wanting to see it. Nam-Ra placed her hand on my head rubbing it  slightly.

then I heard growling. I turned around , holy shit. coach Kang zombified version then ran to one of my classmates. no one seemed to be doing anything so I tried to run towards him but Nam-Ra held my hand.

'its ok' I said then pushing her hand away. I ran to behind coach kang and tried pulling him off surprisingly I had the strength to do so. usually I can't even carry two heavy bags , now I can carry coach Kang. cool.

I lifted coach Kang off the girl and threw him towards the locker because that man heavy as heck. he made me look like a freaking panting dog.

I looked at the girl. her bite mark. it's similar to the one my wrist but my skin came out more. tears formed in my eyes. I couldn't save her.

'im sorry' I told her. tears welled up in her eyes. ' ryujin ah.. I don't want to die' she said crying . I bent down to minjin ( as I had learnt that that's her name). coach Kang bones cracked again and ran towards the boys.

I looked at her crying. 'im really sorry' I told her holding her hand. she smiled slightly at me and shook her head. 'i don't want to die' she told me and I held her hand .

'ryujin ah.. get away from her' dae su told me. I didn't move. I don't want her to feel as if everyone's scared of her, though I can hear everyone's heart pumping so quickly as if it's going to burst.

' help me..' she said tears dripping from her eyes. I stared. 'i'll go out' she said nodding, I cried. she slowly stood up and went to the door where Nayeon was at.

Nayeon then kicked her back. what the shit!? then that was it. her bone crunched , and she's starting to turn . she turned around looking at me and I smiled sadly wanting her to know everything will be alright... even if I know it won't .

then she turned. she ran right pass me and straight to Dae-Su. Dae-su grabbed onto her. 'we got to get out' su-hyeok said then helped push the tables that were blocking the door out of the way.

' we got to go! cheongsan ah ! Dae-su ah' cheongsan was holding a table to help prevent coach Kang from moving. and Dae-su was holding on to minjin .

I stood outside the door . waiting for them to come out. soon they came out and su-hyeok slipped. shit. he pushed minjin away and then came out I closed the door behind him .

' you're still here!? ' he asked . I grabbed his hand and ran . 'cmon' I said running . then I heard snarling. 'ah shit.' I said. 'what?' he asked. 'zombie infront of the group' I said. 'many zombies' I said.

then I let go of his hand and ran quicker. man I would say I ran fast like flash. as fast as cheongsan . usually I run as fast as Nayeon , today I just feel extra powerful.

I ran then kicked against the wall and kicking one zombies face. 'woah that was cool' I mumbling thinking about what I just did. I snapped out of my thoughts when su-hyeok came punch one zombie. I went Infront and kicked one zombie slamming it's back onto another zombie causing them to fall.

su-hyeok did the same. I'm so glad we use to beat up our invisible enemies together as a kid. 'HA HA POWER DUO!' I said chuckling then high-fiving his hand .

then the zombies stood up again . god. ' go behind me' su-hyeok said and I did. he punch the first few zombies then one zombie got pass him making Nayeon scream .

do she ever shut up? my head hurts oh my god. I ignored her and punch the zombie going in the group's direction. then one zombie got on to su-hyeok.

I took a window off the classroom and using the wood part of the window to hit the zombie off. the guys did the same taking the classroom window.

' ryujin go behind ' cheongsan said and I did. Nam-Ra ran forward to grab me . 'your flying kick was so cool' i-sak told me and I chuckled .

the guys were pushing the zombies using the door and the window. as they pushed we ran . 'cmon girls c'mon!' someone shouted. we ran then help push the materials they were holding pushing the zombies away.

we ran . the guys fighting Infront and behind us .  ahh shit. zombie every where. then I heard more running up.... stairs! their running up the stairs.

I turned ah . shit. 'daesu behind u!' I said he turned around covering us with the door. and more came. more footsteps..more growling. my head. the footsteps.

I shouldn't concentrate on the footsteps it's hurting my head. oh my god. shit. 'more are coming' I said. 'what?' one girl asked. and before I could repeat more zombies hit onto the window and door.

ah shit.