13

we ran nearing the music room, I heard something... it was instincts that told me to music was going to stop. I ran faster pulling su-hyeok.

"if you do any faster I'm going to start flying" he whispered, and I chuckled. why are you chuckling?.you're in the middle of a damn apocalypse ryujin .

we ran, and I heard something... more like instincts. it was telling me that the zombies are coming, and that the song / meditation music is going to end in about 30 seconds.

then I saw everyone outside the class. bro what the fuck.. " go in!! they're coming!" i shouted then saw everyone go in. I dragged su-hyeok in and closed the door behind me as everyone closed the window.

"-h-how are y-you n-not panting" su-hyeok ask while catching his breath. I chuckled. "you're panting like a dog " I said laughing.

"yah... su-hyeok... what's that one you arm. it's a bite mark isn't it . you should get the fuck out right now." Jimin said.

"gwinam bit me... not a zombie... he was talking to me and ryujin" su-hyeok said looking at the bite mark. I looked at it. how didn't I notice it. gwi nam is still alive. I heard something said....

he's alive... I'm going to kill him . bitch thinks he can get away with hurting my man. I think tf not. he's going to die. I'm killing him with my barehands.

" g-gwi nam? " cheongsan asked. su-hyeok nofded confidently. "I watched zombies eat him" cheong San said.

"get out" Jimin said. "su-hyeok ah... are you really bitten" onjo asked. I felt someone tug me. pink sweater not Nayeon, though I can smell her in this room .

"stop. what are you doing." I pushed her hands of me then went to grab su-hyeok arm. "he's not going to turn! trust me" I said interlocking our fingers.

then cheongsan took a music stand and was about to hit su-hyeok with it. "fuck off" I muttered and he got sent flying back.

did some tsunami happen? everyone was looking around, guess they didn't hear me say fuck off... or perhaps earthquake... happened. oh maybe tornado.

I looked at su-hyeok who was staring at me I squeezed his hand alittle telling him that it would be ok.

"get out!" Jimin whined. Nayeon 2.0 . su-hyeok looked around the class then slowly let go of me. "what are you doing idiot" I asked him softly and he didn't reply.

"ryujin... thank you .. for everything" he said then made his way to the door. "yah.. stop it" I said. he didn't respond just walk it. "I . said. stop. it" I muttered and he stopped . I walked to him and dragged him back.

I dragged him to the window. "I'll throw him down if he turns." I said. then cheongsan came again with another music stand . he threw it and I caught it breaking it into two then throwing it downstairs.

"that would be you, if you don't listen" I said cracking my knuckles. "hey! I'll just down if I feel anything weird" he said.

"cheongsan c'mon" onjo said and he backed off. su-hyeok sat on the window. "be careful" I told him . I looked at the class when I heard his heart beat get slower.

I turned to him... he leaned towards my neck. "su-hyeok... bare-su..." I called. then I felt someone tug me. "onjo stop" I said turning to face onjo whose hands was on.... su-hyeok's grey hoodie....

"bare-su..." I called. instincts. I blame it on instincts as I kissed his lips. it's soft? please don't bite my lips it would look ugly. I slowly pulled away to hear su-hyeok's normal heart beat.

"see he's fine" I said. everyone was shocked. so the kissing part was real... it was like how I imagined it when sleeping, except under different circumstances.. WAIT WHAT NO. I DONT- I-

I heard slight chuckles. "you kissed me" su-hyeok asked smiling, his dimples are cute. "I'm sorry" I said. su-hyeok grabbed the back of my head pushing me to his lips and kissed me lightly.

I smiled . then su-hyeok used his extra hand to pull my waist towards him. he pulled away and stared at me. "you don't know how long I wanted to do that" he said smiling.

"you're red." he said then looked away. I touched my cheeks . hot. man he has me blushing like shit omg.

" I'm not ok. " he suddenly said gaining everyone's attention. "I wanted to bite ryujin. I really wanted to." su-hyeok said. "but you didn't " I said smiling and rubbing his arm.

"yes. because you kissed me. but that doesn't defeat the fact that I wanted to bite you." he said staring at me. he smells...different. " I don't want to be near him" Jimin said.

"then stay away" I said. "I should go" su-hyeok said walking to the door. I grabbed his hand then took something to tie it.

"if anything happens he'll bite me. you know what happened to the zombie that bit me ... so you guys don't have to worry" I said . tying our hands together.

"you'll be ok" I said pulling him to where we were. we then started talking. then he brought up the kiss. "why did you kiss me." because I like you bare-su.. " instincts" I said.

"instincts?" he asked and I nodded. "you know... you smelt so sweet. I wanted to have a taste. then I heard you calling me ... bare-su you said. I tried waking up then you kissed me and something happened to me. it's like I snap out of it. " he explained..

"your lips felt so soft against mine, even though we haven't drank in about two days." he said and I chuckled. "kiss me" I blurted out. "what?" he asked.

"nothing" I said looking away. he turned my face to face him, his fingers on my chin. he leaned forward and kissed my lips. my stomach, my heart, my face .. omg .

I love this guy. then we pulled away. "your heart is beating so fast" he said. I blushed. wait he can hear my heart. I tried smelling him.

"you're a hambie" I said. "hambie?" he asked. "half human, half zombie" I explained. "but you'll forever be my bare-su don't worry" I said winking at him.

we both chuckled. then Nam-Ra came. "you don't have to stay here anymore.. it's been longer than 5 minutes, they trust you now" she said. "and I trust my bestfriend" she said nodding to me and I smiled.

"let's go back to them" I said tugging his hand and he nodded. "we're y'all kissing!" Wujin immediately asked. "no... YES THEY WERE ARE YOU STUPID?" gyeongsu asked .

su-hyeok chuckled . " thank you " he whispered in my ear . my heart skipped a beat and my face flushed.

I hate the power he has over me.