10

ryujin pov.

everyone was asleep . I felt my stomach grumble. I look down at the boy who was lying on my lap and I couldn't help but form a little smile .

I looked out the window, to see the beautiful night sky. the sky looked like that too... when everything was fine. when everyone was ok. when this we weren't in the middle of a god damn zombie apocalypse.

my stomach grumbled again cutting my thoughts short. I slowly stood up not wanting su-hyeok to suddenly wake up . when I managed to get up, I slowly put su-hyeok head onto the ground.

he groaned alittle and that was it. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding . I slowly tiptoed to the door. are you sure? what if the zombies attack you. the zombies won't attack me. what if they do. you'll become a zombie. you'll wake the others up when screaming .

I hesitated for a while, but still decided to open the door. opening the door, I realised that there was little to no zombies out our room. and I slowly closed it behind me .

walking towards where the zombie were, I accidentally tripped causing my foot to stomp on the ground, gaining the zombies attention .

my heart beat faster and faster. shit . many zombies came my way sniffing me then running away from me . what ?

"yah come here" I said to one zombie and it made it's way to me. WHAT?  this time it didn't run, it just stood Infront of me and whimpered.

it got smaller as it's shoulder hunched alittle . the smell of zombie blood almost made me salivate . I looked at the zombies neck ..

and I suddenly had the urge to bite it.  and .. I did. while I bit it the zombie just stayed still, not even fighting me .

as disgusting as it may sound , the zombie blood tasted amazing and I kept wanting more. I drank the zombies blood like I was a vampire , after I was done the zombie fell to the ground .

I'm full . I looked at the zombie I killed , looking at it's neck . holy shit , that looks like vampire teeth! cool!

I was going back to the classroom when I walked past the female restroom . I slowly walked back . toilet... yep I'm going in . I skipped into the toilet and saw the mirror.

oh my god . I immediately turned on the tap , some zombies heard and came my way but then ran back into the toilet store after.

why do they keep running away from me. I washed my mouth til it looked clean of blood , I genuinely can't see because it was so dark.

afterwards I slowly made my way back to the classroom . everyone was still asleep, so I tiptoed back to my spot, lifting su-hyeok head slowly and carefully replace it on my lap.

I leaned against the wall . I can feel something happening to me, I groaned softly . after awhile the pain disappeared and I felt so fresh . it's like waking up and hearing the news that there's no school today.

I felt so powerful. then it was me and my thoughts for a couple of hours. I looked out of the window as I saw that the sun was starting to rise.

the view from this room was so beautiful. I've never seen many sunrise before only a few , because I'm too lazy to get up early .

then the sun was in the sky. I looked at it and suddenly I heard someone stirring awake. I turned to see cheongsan eyes slowly opening.

I smiled at him "goodmorning" I mouthed. then he said "morning" then did a lil stretchy thing. namra woke up, onjo woke up.

onjo turned and saw me . and then saw su-hyeok sleeping peacefully on my lap with his blazer on top of him while I rub his arms lightly.

I saw her fist clench alittle .. she likes su-hyeok doesn't she.. then I felt my heart drop alittle. was this jealousy ? I brushed the thought away and smiled and Nam-Ra and on-jo .

cheongsan stood up and went to the window, and so did on-jo. slowly everyone woke up. Wujin saw su-hyeok on my lap and so did gyeongsu .

"OOOOOOOOOO" gyeongsu started..then pointed to me and su-hyeok . "ahh so cute" gyeongsu continued then winked at us. "don't disturb my parents" Wujin said winking at me.

what the fuck.

soon su-hyeok started to wake up too. his eyes started to open then he saw me and smiled. then I think he realised where we are and slowly sat up.

"how was your sleep" I asked him as he sat beside me. "good, but it'll be better when we get home. how was yours" he asked. I nodded . I went and drank zombies blood out of a zombie neck, is that counted as sleep?

" it was fine " I said. and he nodded. everyone woke up and they started doubting the fact that someone might come save us.

then onjo started to talk about a pattern. red and blue.... " we can just write SOS " I said and on-jo looked then clapped her hands together. "we can do that" she said.

" we can't last long anyway ... three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food " nam ra said.

nam ra and I used to memorize it ... for fun I guess, I don't really know.

"what's that?" su-hyeok asked. "how long a person can survive" nam ra and I said at the same time, then Nam-Ra sent me her cute smile I haven't seen in forever and I chuckled.

"it's only been a day, you know .. we have to try our best" on-jo said. " we'll show signs of dehydration today and won't be able to move by tomorrow." Nam-Ra said.

"what are you trying to say?" onjo asked. " I don't know." Nam-Ra said. "you don't know then don't say anything" Jimin spat and I glared at her.

" I think the prez means we should think about anything else that we can do" gyeongsu said . "right?" he asked. "no" Nam-Ra straight up said.

gyeongsu was taken aback "no?" he asked. "we don't know anything at all.. we need to know before we make plans" Nam-Ra said .

"what do we need to know" Ji-min asked. "what she means is that-" gyeongsu said. "you don't know anything either" ji-min shut him up and he nodded .

"she's saying that... we need to understand the situation before we take action" I said . "yes, that's right" Nam-Ra said.

"then I totally agree" cheongsan chipped in. "we need more information to decide if we should wait, run or get out."

then their dumbasses decided to go and get a phone from the teacher's office. cheongsan climbed out first.

"I'm going" I said. then I followed. "what the fuck" I heard su-hyeok say then I saw him climbing out too.

"careful ah ryujin and cheongsan" su-hyeok said. "I'll go first" I said going down one level, hanging by my hands. I'm suprisingly strong.

I climbed to Infront of cheongsan then pulled myself up . now they can't say no, unless they want to push me down..

I hope they don't push me down.

I heard them talking bout onjo confessing to su-hyeok and I felt... jealous ? I don't know what this feeling was.

but I felt as if I want to shout that su-hyeok is mine and that they all should go away . then I heard alot of growling. "someone is leading the zombies out" I said watching as the zombies one by one went out of the teacher's office.

we hang by our hands and climbed downstairs to the teacher's office. I watched as some zombies disappeared and I opened the window slowly .

someone was here . I heard soft cries. when I saw who it is I got the shock of my life.

what is she doing here? why is she smashing the phones?