20

" it's not your fault you know" su-hyeok said, we were now at the construction building sitting outside of it. I don't know what this is called but it works I guess.

he grabbed my hand holding it and kissing it lightly. I sighed. "I couldn't save him" I said "how can I be a doctor if I can't save anyone" I said chuckling lightly at the end to not seem weak.

" you saved me." gyeongsu said. "you saved me too" joonyeong added. "I don't blame you, you saved all of us. you helped so much" onjo said emotionlessly. I sighed.

"I'm sorry" I told her and she shook her head. it was quiet like this for awhile. then I heard something. I turned to suhyeok whose eyes were wide too.

"they're going to bomb hyosan" I said and everyone turned to look at me. "we need to leave" I confirmed.

I then smelt something . "who's that?" ha-ri asked. "ryujin , su-hyeok.. nice to see you again." I heard I scoffed and turned around . I grabbed onto his neck squeezing it.

he hit my hand and I just squeezed it tighter. I heard some cracks and I let go. he fell to the ground. "fucking bitch" gwi-nam said then charged at me.

he attempted to throw me off the roof, but I again mumbled something which I know was not Korean. it's like so witchy spell, so he ended up floating..

I stop chanting and he fell. he then changed enemy I guess. something happened I'm not sure because I heard some screeching sound. then the next thing I knew, gwinam fell.

I smelt something again. cheongsan's arm. he was bitten. i watched as he took out his name tag and passed it to on Jo, tears came out of my eyes unknowingly.

cheongsan then kissed on-jo, I was bawling. i felt someone hand on my hand and I was pulled into their chest.

su-hyeok. I cried while he held on to me. "su-hyeok go to the first floor" cheongsan said and su-hyeok nodded. still holding me. I pushed away from him and grabbed on-jo.

"I'm sorry" I said to her then held her back as cheongsan ran in, and saved the day. "Come after to me! Today I am ... the happiest guy in this school! " cheongsan shouted and his words echoed.

we cried as we made our way out of here. I held onto su-hyeok hand and I saw some black vain appearing on his arm and it transferring to mine.

"this is weird, it's like you're taking away the pain" su-hyeok said shocked. even I'm shocked too, I grabbed his hand tighter as we ran into the forest .

then BOOM

they bombed it. I could hear other places being bombed too. we watched as it happened.

gyeongsu cried. "CHEONGSAN YOU'RE SUCH A JERK" he cried . "we didn't even say goodbye" he said and Wujin held him as he cried.

everyone cried.

- - -

we had moved from earlier, and we're walking on some railway tracks. I stopped. ha-ri turned around. "come on. we're going home" she said smiling.

I smiled. namra seemed to understand then ran to me hugging me and she cried. I felt her tears stain my shirt and I cried too hugging her.

"I'm not going....I'm not going to be a lab rat" I said and chuckled I pulled away from namra. "take care ok" I told them smiling then at Nam-Ra .

"if you ever see a campfire ... it might be me" I told her . her tears streamed down her face. su-hyeok came to me. "I feel so lucky right now... because I'm not human not zombie, so you won't say no to me following" he said flipping his non existent long hair.

I smacked his shoulder and smiled. I looked to the rest.."thank you for everything! we'll meet again" I told them. su-hyeok then smiled at them and told the boys some things and nodded.

"go on" I said as I watched them walk down the railway . ha-ri turned back and I pretend to shoot an arrow , with a heart replacing the arrow. she smiled wiping her tears and walked away.

soon they were no longer in sight. I looked to suhyeok and he chuckled. "let's go" he said smiling and we went.

back to hyosan high. there we found others who were like su-hyeok. apparently I'm very different, a TRIBRID they called me. witch, vampire, zombie.... yellow eyes happened sometimes while I do spells , dark red eyes when my fangs appear.

yes fangs. I found out about that a month after, and the growing of the fangs hurt so much I was dying.

and zombie, well... that was what bit me wasn't it.

- - -

a year passed, yet it seemed like just yesterday when I got bitten. "hey wife" su-hyeok said popping out of no where.

"let's start a campfire" I said clapping my hands together. "where" he asked grabbing my hands like he always does. "hyosan high... roof" I said.

he smiled and nodded. and so we did.

- - -

we got some wood and I chanted something and fire appeared . we sat near it . "I love you" I told su-hyeok.

he seemed to be have gotten caught off guard because he froze then chuckled. he grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a kiss.

after awhile, he stopped and pulled away smiling looking at me. "I love you so much more than you can ever imagine, and I'm so grateful for you, you're the best thing that happened to me." he said smiling and hugging me .

I smiled and thank god for him.

- - -

"cut it out love birds" we heard a familiar voice. I turned to see, gyeongsu. I ran and hugged him then someone else ... NAM-RA!

I pushed gyeongsu away and heard him whined a little so I shouted and apology as I attack my bestfriend with the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you so much!!" I shouted. "I MISS YOU MORE" she replied. then I saw ha-ri. she came to me and I hugged her.

"how's everything" she asked. "fantastic" I said still hugging her. then I saw Wujin popping his head out behind ha-ri and I hugged him too.

we sat by the campfire and caught up alittle then I heard cheongsan called. "will you two get down here already " cheongsan whined. I chuckled .

"we got to go" su-hyeok said, we had a group hug then su-hyeok and I jumped off the roof. "hello pirate" I said waving to cheongsan who rolled his eyes. sorry I meant eye.

"c'mon! the others are waiting!!" cheongsan said running ahead and we followed.

....

the end