05

we were outside the empty science lab. 'its locked' i-sak shouted ' THERE'S NO WHERE TO GO WE'RE SURROUNDED' daesu .

'daesu push' on-jo said. me and i-sak went to Dae-Su side and push. a female zombie head was on my feet then I kick her / it away . then we pushed.

on-jo went to the fire hydrant thingy and took the water mental thing to hit the lock. 'its open! guys come!' on-jo called out. we pushed them making them fall . 'go into the classroom' I said.

they all went in and Nam-Ra pulled me in. I closed the door shut behind me as zombies started hitting it .

'daesu!' I whisper shouted. 'aish what' he asked then a bloody zombie hand reach down and touched his hand. he screamed .

the guy who wears glasses use the fire hydrant and hit the zombies face. ouch. he hit it multiple times til it finally moved away and then he accidentally broke another window.

'get a desk' I said quickly . the guys pushed the desk and used it to block the window. their bloody hands could be seen trying to reach in and then they took chairs to cover the holes.

then that was it. everyone were panting. until Nayeon started practically shouting at almost everybody.

shit.

I went to cheongsan. 'wheres su-hyeok' I asked my heart beating so fast. I've never felt so worried. 'he was behind me..' he said . 'where's he now..?' I asked. 'i don't know' he said.

I saw on-jo get worried. 'has anyone seen su-hyeok?' she asked. cheongsan groaned. 'he was behind me ! I don't know where's he now.' cheongsan repeated.

I sat at the corner . why am I so worried. where's he.. gosh. damn you su-hyeok you better be alive. Nam-Ra came to me putting her hand behind my back and rubbed my back comforting me.

I saw i-sak going to comfort on-jo so I just stayed in my place. gyeongsu came . ' you know su-hyeok would not die so easily right' he asked me.

'he hasn't died, I haven't heard him scream' I said. 'well maybe because he's far.. actually no, you're right he hasn't scream so he's alive' gyeongsu said.

well that was his attempt at comforting . I nodded and smiled softly at him . gyeongsu was always there for me no doubt. su-hyeok, Nam-Ra , gyeongsu , Wujin and ha-ri were and still is my family . I wouldn't trade them for anything.

about Wujin and ha-ri.. I use to love bow and arrow and I have my own set at home ... I would always be able to hit bullseye . yes talented right. ha-ri use to say that I inspired her .

HAHA. I met them at the playground when I was practicing and I taught ha-ri how to use it and we became friends i guess. I think it's mostly because we stay near to each other .

but anyway , point is they're my family and I wouldn't ever let anything happen to them . my train of thoughts ended when the speaker squeal .

I cover my ears , I think my ear drums were about to burst. I cried. ' it hurts' I cried . tears filled my eyes as I fell to the ground . nam ra immediately bent down , I saw gyeongsu and Wujin walking to me .

everyone stared. then I heard Ms park voice on the speaker. 'are you ok?' Wujin ask bending down holding my arm. I nodded. I slowly put down the hands that were covering my ears.

'ryujin your ears are bleeding... again' Nam-Ra said . while Ms park were speaking some people were crying Nam-Ra stared at me while I try to catch my breath. Wujin used his sleeves to wipe away the blood from my ear.

'why are you ears bleeding?' daesu asked. 'i don't know, it's the second time... since this morning' I said . 'this morning ? what happened this morning ? why did it bleed?' Wujin asked concerningly.

'i-sak shouted .. it was too loud' I said softly so the others especially i-sak and on-jo wouldn't hear. I wouldn't want i-sak feeling bad.

'but it's fine....I'm fine' I said. they nodded then we listened to what Ms park was saying. '....im sorry... I can't help....... please stay alive, we'll meet again' then it ended.

people cried. I watch as i-sak went to cheongsan . I heard her ask cheongsan to comfort on-jo but cheongsan didnt barge . i-sak groaned and went back to on-jo to comfort her.

Nam-Ra grabbed my hand . 'are you sure you're ok?' she asked . I nodded and we both looked out of the window. the sky was so blue. and the school grass were covered by zombies. there were blood on the once green grass.

the air in the room smells different. someone's a zombie. maybe it's because of the zombies outside. maybe. I hope . ' i-sak ah , why are you so cold?' I heard on-jo asked. I turned to face them.

i-sak nose started bleeding. ' what's wrong, are you -' on-jo asked. 'no, I wasnt bitten' i-sak said smiling. it must be hard for them. she continued cleaning the blood from her nose.

'really! I really wasn't bitten' she raised her voice a little. then the beast woke up. 'whats wrong?' she asked then looked around the class. 'ARE YOU BITTEN?' Nayeon asked .

'no I said I wasn't !' i-sak shouted. then ran to the mirror . I followed so did gyeongsu. she stared at herself . her red eyes and bloody nose.

'hey are you ok?' gyeongsu asked. 'ryujin ah' i-sak started , when she looked at me . then she looked at on-jo . 'onjo ah.. I'm not right' she asked looking from me to on-jo.

I opened my mouth. I didn't know what to tell her. yes you're bitten . no, you're not. what do I say? I just stared . on-jo nodded alittle then hugged i-sak then i-sak pushed back . 'im not' i-sak said smiling alittle as if she's trying to convince herself.

'im not one of them' she said looking at me . I nodded taking in her information. her eyes went less red , and more humane .

I walked towards her , and on-jo moved away letting me hug her. 'ryujin ah... I'm not ' I-sak said. 'mmm I know' I said smiling , even though I myself don't believe what's coming out of mouth.

' WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? GET HER OUT OF HERE!' Nayeon shouted gaining the zombies attention as they started snarling and banging the doors and windows.

'cmon I said I'm ok!' she said pulling out of the hug. her eyes, they're no red. ' your eyes are no longer red' I told her smiling.

gyeongsu then pulled me away from her, cheongsan saw and pulled on-jo away. I watch as her eyes become red again.

'ryujin ah... onjo ah...' then she fell on her knees.  then she fell to the ground. her bones crunched. gyeongsu pulled me back. pushing me behind him .

I watch as i-sak became one of the monsters outside, she ran after onjo. cheongsan push her to one side then after much struggle cheongsan manage to push her out of the window.

onjo ran and grabbed i-sak hand . cheongsan and on-jo stayed at the window until finally a loud growl could be heard. onjo lost grip.

onjo fell to the ground and I ran to her. I held her close to me . hugging her . I can't do anything else. so I stayed in that position. onjo hugged me back .