15

- - -

"now what?" daesu asked. "aish, I don't know" gyeongsu said. "let's make an SOS sign" onjo suggested and we got moving.

I stood at a high place making sure the SOS sign really says SOS instead of some other weird letters.

---

soon we were done ....and now they wanted to make a bond fire. the took woods and tried to start a fire. one by one they tried. but there was not enough friction.

I remember Nam-Ra having a lighter but I told her not to lend them , yet. let them suffer alittle. namra chuckled alittle before nodding.

I watched as daesu tried. "are you praying?" I asked. "should we kill him?" Wujin asked pointing at his friend. "aishh let me do it" gyeongsu said then he tried.

soon almost all the guys tried. "hey!" namra said . "hey!" she said louder gaining their attention then she took out the lighter handing it to them ..

everyone looked at her... stunned ? amazed? shocked? "what I smoke sometimes" Nam-Ra said. su-hyeok took the lighter and light the wood on fire then put one wood on top of the other.

as the night got closer, it got colder. we sang daesu song together while talking and enjoying each other's presence.

"do anyone here like anyone?" gyeongsu suddenly asked. daesu blushed. "this jerk" Wujin mumbled. "what?" joonyeong asked.

"he likes his sister!" su-hyeok said pointing at Wujin. "senior ha-ri!? from archery?" Jimin asked shocked and su-hyeok nodded.."I TOLD YOU NOT TO LIKE HER ALREADY" Wujin said hitting daesu.

and Dae-su came up with all sorts of excuses making us laugh. "what about you su-hyeok" onjo asked. "c'mon it's too obvious! do you even need to ask??" gyeongsu asked .

su-hyeok looked down and smiled then looked up at me as we made eye cotact. he chuckled. "SEE!?" gyeongsu asked. "cheongsan?" gyeongsu asked.

"maybe a little..." he said. "ALITTLE!?" onjo asked then started asking her bestfriend to tell her.

"you" he finally said. i gasped dramatically, it was purely for the sound effect. onjo was stunned? shocked? surprised? I don't know but she stood up and walked away.

"follow her dumbass" I said as cheongsan stood up and follow her after nodding to me.

- - -

not too long after I heard someone hitting the pipe. gwinam... I looked around then spotted onjo. I stood up and made my way to her.

su-hyeok noticed and followed behind. "onjo..." I called then signaled for her to come over, before she could gwinam grabbed her.

gaining cheongsan's attention. "onjo yah!" he ran then gwinam threw her to the side and ran to cheongsan .

he then grabbed onto cheongsan neck and smashed him to the ground. then he got on top of cheongsan. I ran then push him off cheongsan.

"c'mon su-hyeok don't glare at me ... we're the same" he said and pouted alittle. I took that opportunity to kick his stomach sending him all the way back.

I grabbed his neck and slammed him to the ground just like he did to cheongsan except with more force.

I let go of him and he took that opportunity to kick me til I fell ... su-hyeok came and punched him. "su-hyeok ah we're on the same side" he said. su-hyeok rolled his eyes then hit his stomach.

next thing I saw was su-hyeok flying back. "BITCH HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY MAN!" I shouted then he flew all the way back. "AHHHH" I groaned in anger then he flew off the roof. next thing everyone heard was a crash.

"what the fuck" I said. I ran to suhyeok to see if he's ok. "are you ok?" I asked worriedly.

he didn't reply instead he was smiling like an idiot. oh my god. "did you just call me your man" he asked smiling. "are you ok?" I asked. and he continued smiling. "you called me your man didn't you" he asked.

I ignored but couldn't stop the smile that was forming on my lips. he held my head then pulled me in kissing him. "I love you" he said staring into my eyes.

"you should be my boyfriend" I said shrugging as if it's nothing. "I agree" he said nodding. "WAIT SERIOUSLY!!"I asked alittle too loud and he nodded.

"WE'RE DATING!!!!" he exclaimed punching his fist into the air then hugging me.

a/n :  I'm sorry this is a rlly short chapter, it's literally too early and my creative juice is not working right not.

anyway, I would like to take this time to thank y'all for the support!!! it means a lot