𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

third person pov.

"HELLO EVERYONEE!!!"

"I'm Lomon and I play su-hyeok in all of us are dead" Lomon said waving. "helloo!!! I'm ryujin" ryujin said waving .

"who you play" Lomon said nudging ryujin alittle. ryujin rolled her eyes playfully. "CUT!" Lomon shouted. "AND ACTION!" Lomon continued.

"hellooo I'm ryujin and I play... RYUJIN in all of us are dead" ryujin said looking at Lomon with a 'happy now!?' look and Lomon chuckled.

"it's a new favorite show, like everyone's talking about it... and more specifically THE TWO OF YOU !!" the interviewer, Zoe said.

Lomon turned to ryujin and said, "no cause when I watched the series I ended up shipping us too!" Lomon said pointing towards ryujin then back at himself.

"THE KISS SCENES THOUGH!!" ryujin said covering her face in attempt to hide the blush at the thought of it. "ARE YOU BLUSHING!?" Zoe asked laughing.

"so... the kiss scenes!!" Zoe started. "I was shouting!!!" she continued and the two laughed. "so I have a confession" Lomon said raising up his hands.

"I purposely messed up a few times... so we can retake" Lomon said and ryujin eyes went wide while the interviewer was just as shocked. ryujin was lost for words, dumfounded, she looked at the interviewer who started to laugh.

Zoe turned to the camera. "OUR SHIP IS SAILING" she exclaimed and ryujin was still shocked. "WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD YOUR HORSES - YOU'RE TELLING ME !???? THAT- THAT" ryujin started then covered her face.

Lomon just laughed and watch ryujin take in the information. "holy sh-" before ryujin could continue Lomon hand flew to her mouth. " PG 13!" Lomon said laughing .

"I feel so single y'all " Zoe said looking at the camera and sighing dramatically. "next!" Zoe shouted as the pair were just staring at each other and laughing from time to time and Zoe felt 'single' .

Zoe looked at her question card. "seriously guys." Zoe sighed. "who do you guys think the ships are going to be?" she asked.

"cheongsan and on-jo for sure!!" ryujin said clapping her hands together. "OH MY GOD! YESS" zoe exclaimed returning the energy. "MY FAVOURITE SHIP ARE THE TWO OF YOU THOUGH" Zoe said and flipped her hair back.

"AYE ZOE ME TOO" Lomon said putting his hands out to high five Zoe, who immediately high fived it. Lomon then flipped his non existent long hair.

which cause ryujin to burst out laughing. "do you know on set he kept doing that! he'll be like, "IM SOFIA THE FIRST!!" then flips his hair" ryujin said hitting Lomon while laughing.

" OH MY GAWWWDD" Zoe said laughing so hard. "ryujin, why do you have to hit people when you're laughing" Lomon asked while laughing .

"sorry lemon" ryujin said then turned back to Zoe as if she didn't just call Lomon 'lemon'. Lomon eyes went wide. "OF ALL THE NICKNAME YOU'VE GIVEN ME-" Lomon said .

"WHAT ARE THE OTHER NICKNAME SHE'S GIVEN YOU!!" Zoe asked very interested in the topic.

" uhh so we've got... husband, cutie , Sofia the first, cute jeans-" at this point  zoe was laughing so hard and high fived ryujin .

"cute jeans" Zoe told ryujin. "she's wearing a skirt" Lomon said clearly oblivious. "you're cute jeans" ryujin said winking.

"is this a girl's thing?" Lomon asked fully concerned. "you're so uneducated" ryujin said shaking her head jokingly.

"SOOO WE'RE IGNORING THE FACT RYUJIN CALLS LOMON HUSBAND ???? OK I GUESS- " Zoe said then side eyed the pair. "NO WE'RE NOT IGNORING IT" she went back .

- - -

" what's your first impression of ryujin " Zoe asked Lomon. ryujin immediately sat straight and stared at Lomon ( if looks could kill )

Lomon chuckled nervously playing with his fingers. "be careful love, you wouldn't want to sleep on the couch would you" ryujin said smiling .

Lomon chuckled and pretended to wipe a sweat off his forehead. "ok but for real, I thought she was beautiful and really sweet. I'm not wrong about the beautiful part" Lomon said nodding.

ryujin looked at him. "I'm really sweet too ok! be careful you don't want to get diabetes do you!" ryujin said pretending to be mad.

Lomon chuckled and held her hand and ruffled her hair lightly. "yes, she's really sweet and fun to be around" Lomon said and ryujin flushed.

- - -

" ryujin! what's your first impression of Lomon" Zoe asked ryujin . "I thought he was cute and hot and holyyyy molyyyy, he looked so good AND WHEN I FOUND OUT I GET TO KISS HIM" ryujin said then pretended to faint.

Lomon laughed then said, " we can always kiss again" . BOLD. ryujin eyes went wide while Zoe laughed . "WE WOULD ALL WANT THAT" Zoe said we as in her and the fandom .

ryujin blushed and looked away.

- - -

a/n : firstly I would love to thank @sunoocute for suggesting this, because man I did not think of it at all!

secondly, I would love to thank all of you for all the support honestly I didn't think this book was going to get alot of attention, but DAMN!! thank you so much y'all !!

thirdly, I felt like this chap was a little dry, if u felt so too, IM SO SORRY I TRIED !!

ANYWAYYYY

me and my oc, ryujin, are sending lots of love !!!
<33 !!