HotWings: home

A/N I saw a comic similar to this so yeah

Young Toya Todoroki sat in the window sill staring into the outside word with kiego Takami stood,leaning against the wall beside him.
"Hey kei...have you ever thought about it?" Toya asked.
"Thought about what?"
"Running away from here," Toya said with a smile on his face turning to face keigo.
"Uuuh no, why would I run away?" He asked.
"Why would you not. Yeah I guess this place is massive but it's still technically a cage." Toya explained. " You can only eat at certain hours, you can't leave without permission, you have a strict schedule you have to follow, only use you aliases and always obey the handlers. At the end of the day this place is just a posh prison!" He went on to explain.
"You're being dramatic Toya. Let's face it you just hate being told what to do and following rules" kiego said staring into Toyas light blue eyes.

Toya re focused His attention outside.
"It's not that it's just I hate people forcing their choices on me without letting me have a say. I mean don't you just hate that you have your whole future planed out for you and you can't have a say in it." The white and red hair boy said with slight frustration. "Don't you just want to be ... free," he said softly.
"Where would I go though, I don't have family waiting for me." Kiego said.
"It's not about family kei... it's about a home. This place has never felt like home to you has it?" Toya pointed out.
Kiego looked at him and nodded slightly.
"I never really had any where to call 'home' either."
He looked back at his friend staring into his golden eyes.
"Even if I wanted to run away I wouldn't," kiego said.
"Why?" Toya questioned.
Kiego smiled at toya,
"Sometimes home isn't a place it's a person besides I wouldn't leave you here alone. Can you imagine life here without your favourite 'cell mate'? You'd be bored out of your mind."
The two boys burst out in laughter.
"Well then you can always bring me," Toya said his smile growing.

"You were my home Toya," kiego whispered as he watch His old childhood friend and crush get arrested. Madness took him over and lead him onto a life of villainy despite this kiego still loved him. He flew away and landed on a branch of a tree that stood near a building. He stared at the window that looked out onto the beautiful city. Every night the sunset would shine through hitting the window perfectly. It was the window him and Toya sat at every evening to watch the sunset.
"If I wasn't so stuck up with the rules and in love with him I would've ran away when he asked," he said to himself before flying away.