Chapter Six

I woke up to the sounds of yelling, I looked over at the clock and noticed it was 6am. I sat up and rolled over yawning. I got up and slipped on my black silk robe and headed downstairs quietly.

"You're fucking a FBI Agent?! Does she know what you actually do? You bring slut after slut in here and what makes you think she's different? Because she has connections?!" I heard a guy yell. Then the safety of a gun click off.

"Wanna say that one more time? Last time I remembered I was the boss! Whoever I sleep with is also my business! Remember what happened to Jordan can happen to you!" I stood in the middle of the staircase listening.

"Now, Ryan is going to be downstairs waiting on you.. Go to the office, we have clients coming in today. You're replaceable remember that." I walked downstairs fully after the door locked, I faked a yawn.

"Emmy.. I'm cold" I said coming up behind her.

"Good morning baby" she turned around and kissed my forehead.

"Good morning" I leaned up and kissed her lips. "What are we doing today?" We stood there wrapped up in each other swaying.

"Well, I have a meeting with my campaign manager. I was going to give you my credit card and let you go shopping for some things while you are here."

"I have my own money Emily" I see her roll her eyes at that comment.

"Like I said you're my guest and I invited you here."

"Okay"

"Come, let's go get ready" she grabbed my hand and we went back upstairs to get ready. She turned the shower on while I was grabbing some things from the bedroom. My mouth fell open when I walked back into the bathroom.

She stood in the shower completely naked.. She had the biggest dick I've ever seen. I moaned as I squeezed my legs together.

"Are you going to join me?" I nodded and stripped down, I could feel her eyes on me as I climbed into the shower. We switched spots so that I was under the water.

I felt her come up behind me. She swept my hair to the side, her lips inches away from my ear. "I'm going to clean you okay?" I nodded because I didn't trust my voice. She grabbed a towel and poured some body wash onto it. She started with my back.

I gasped when she went over my ass, a finger dipped between my cheeks. I knew I was wet..

"You're wet baby.." she said into my ear. I whimpered and pushed back against her. "You want me?"

"Yes I do.. Please?" She pulled away and I turned around staring at her. I wanted to drop to my knees and give her the best head she's ever gotten.

"I think you can wait until tonight. I have special plans for us. Finish cleaning up then get ready. I'll be in the office downstairs." She stepped out the shower before leaving she turned and said "Oh and don't touch yourself either" she winked and left the bathroom.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

After my shower and getting dressed, I went to find Emily downstairs. She was sitting there in her signature black suit, her black hair cascading down her back. She looked up and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful" I smiled at her and did a little spin.

"Thank you, you look handsome as well" she got up and walked over to me. "Are you sure you can't go shopping with me?" I pouted up at her.

"I will join after I'm done." We pulled away and headed outside to our cars. "This is your driver Mark, there are a few stores he's gonna take you to for personal shopping." She handed me her black card. "Everyone will be expecting you, have fun" she leaned down and gave me a kiss before climbing into her car leaving.

"Are you ready Ms. Jareau?" Mark asked.

"Call me JJ please" he opened my door and I climbed in.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

I turned on my work phone once we were on the road. It started vibrating with messages and voicemails from the team, my parents and Will. I called Garcia back first.

"Jennifer Andrea Jareau what the hell is your problem?! We have been calling you and texting you! Where the hell are you?" Garcia yelled as soon as she picked up the phone.

"I'm okay Garcia, my phone broke. Just now got a new one. Uh, my friend and I came to New York for a little get away" I said as I looked out the car window. I felt bad for lying to her.

"You can't do that to me JJ! We were worried sick about you!"

"I'm sorry Garcia. I'll bring you something back to make up for it okay?"

"Oh you're so good to me! Have a good little vacay my blue eyed Barbie! I have a date with my Chocolate God! Garcia out!" I laughed as she hung up the phone. I spent the rest of the ride texting other members of the team about my whereabouts and not to worry. I turned my phone off as we pulled up the the first store.

Chanel. I'm in heaven. Mark opened my door and I was greeted with a glass of champagne as soon as I got out the car.

"Ms. Jareau, we are excited to have you. We have put together a few outfits that we believe you would love" I was led into the store as Mark stood guard outside.

It felt so good to be taken care. I felt so guilty for seeing Emily though, she was murder suspect and into something shady. But, a part of me loves the badass persona that she has. I'm so attracted to her and I barley know her.

After Chanel we went to a few more stores, I got a lot of cute outfits and accessories. I met Emily for lunch after she got out of her meeting.

We went home so that we could get ready for our plans tonight. I've been nervous and excited the whole day after the shower we had.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

The build up is worth it..

Stay tuned 😈