Chapter Twenty-One

November 24 , 2019

It was two days before Thanksgiving and almost a week since Jennifer left Bristol. Emily was furious when she found out that Jennifer left and she knew exactly where she was going. She got a rush on her passport, packed her bags, and left to Virginia to get Jennifer. She didn't care who was there or how she got her.

She will admit she's been on edge lately and instead of taking it out on Jennifer she should've spoken to her and told her what was going on. There were more rumors going around about her and it was upsetting her to the fullest. Because they were trying to involve Jennifer, calling her foul things and making threats against her life.

When we landed in Virginia it was around 8pm. After searching Jennifer's Facebook, I found out that they were going out to eat for a team dinner. I made sure I had on Jennifer's favorite outfit. She loved when I wore an all black outfit, she said it was because my skin was pale, it brought out my features or some girly shit that I didn't listen to. And to top it off; Doir, my signature cologne.

I couldn't wait to see the look on Jennifer's face.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The team was seated in a upscale restaurant, curtesy of one David Rossi. It was their Thanksgiving dinner together since everybody would be going to see family tomorrow and the next week after that.

As they sat around talking, Emily along with Ryan and Mark decided to grace the team with their presence. Garcia being Garcia was the first one to notice Emily, how could you not? She's a walking sex symbol and former murder suspect along with being a former mayor candidate. Also, Jennifer Jareau's wife and drug lord. It's hard not to notice three fine people walking into a restaurant dressed in all black.

Emily turned heads when she walked in, all the women staring at her as she passed but her eyes were on Jennifer.

"Is that Emily Prentiss?" Garcia said trying to warn JJ. Jennifer's head jerked up and stared wide eyed at Emily as she walked over to their table. She knew that look in Emily's eyes. Anger.

"Agent Hotchner" she greeted once she reached the table, her eyes flickering over to Jennifer's quickly. Jennifer put her head down.

"Ms. Prentiss, how are you?" Hotch asked as he stood shaking her hand, she nodded at Derek and Dave. Ryan and Mark on either side of her towards the back, watching.

"Oh I'm wonderful. I'm sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if I could speak with Agent Jareau?" Everyone looked at me and I blinked standing up.

"Why?" Derek asked getting protective of JJ. He didn't like Emily and he had every reason not to.

"It's okay Derek." I walked over to her and she put her hand out gesturing me to go first. "Ladies first" I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of her going outside. I knew the team was watching us as we walked away.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

"Emily what the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled once we got outside.

"You know I should be asking you the same thing! Why the fuck would leave like that Jennifer?!" She backed me against the wall.

"I'm sorry okay? I wanted to see my family and you weren't going to bring me so I did it myself! You've been a jerk to me Emily, I'm suppose to be your wife!" I stood against the wall as she now paced in front of me. I couldn't help but let my eyes linger on the fact that she was wearing my favorite outfit of hers.

"I know I apologize for that.. There have been things going on involving us. I should've spoken to you instead of mistreating you and I apologize but you need to come home, I can't protect you here yet."

"What's been going on?" I was getting nervous now. I looked around for anything suspicious.

"There have been people watching us, well you since I was in prison. They're threatening to leak things about the crimes you committed.." she stopped in front of me. "We have to get back to England to get this sorted out Jennifer. I promise you once we get that cleared I will bring you back to your original home, I promise." I looked at her biting my bottom lip thinking.

"Okay, can I at least tell the team bye?"

"Yeah, Mark go with her" she gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you Jennifer, remember that" I thought it was weird of her to say that when I was only gonna be a minute inside.

"I love you too Emily" Mark and I headed inside to the team so I could grab my things and say goodbye.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The team was watching as I walked back in with Mark. "I know you guys have a lot of questions and I'm sorry that I can't give you an answer right now. I have to go but I promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Where are you going?" Garcia asked. I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"I have to go to England and figure some things out"

"With who?" Tara asked. Before I could open my mouth to say something we heard a series of gunshots outside. We all hit the floor until it stopped. Mark was covering me. The only thing I could think of was, "EMILY!"

I pushed him off of me and we ran outside. Ryan was in the middle of the street hovered over Emily. Their hands were covering her stomach. I ran as fast as I could over to them dropping to my knees.

"Jennifer, I'm so sorry" she said.

"No no no it's okay baby. You didn't do anything wrong. You're gonna be okay" she smiled as best as she could through the pain.

"Think this is a good time to tell them we're married?" She asked nodding over to the team. I looked back at them then back at her smiling softly.

"Yeah I think so but first we gotta get you some help" Mark was already on the phone with the police, I could hear the team in the background getting to work. I knew Emily knew who did this and I knew she would get revenge, the team wasn't needed for this job.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Well shit who's after our girls now? Will they ever get peace and happiness.

And can we just appreciate how Emily came and got JJ back? Just imagine seeing your wife walk up out of the blue and stir shit up.

Stay tuned for more babies ♥️