Chapter Sixteen

This chapter is about to be REALLY fucking short and y'all are about to REALLY fucking hate me for the cliffhanger. 😈

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

October 31st, 2018

It's Halloween night and we have decided to throw a Halloween party at a famous golf club in Bristol. There was going to be games, contests, and lots of drinking and drug dealing.

I loved being high. Ever since Emily let me smoke I couldn't stop doing it, it was a routine of mine. I was up in the private balcony when this tall dark haired woman came and sat beside me. She remained me so much of Emily. Her thigh was touching mine. I followed her pinky as it touched my thigh.

I grabbed her hand and pushed it away. "Playing hard to get I see" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm married"

"Not wearing a ring" I cursed myself for taking it off. "I'm Emilia" of course it is.

"Sarah" yeah, that's my fake name while I'm here.

"Well, Sarah what do you say we get outta here?" She stood up and held her hand out.

"I told you I'm marry. I can dance and that's all"

"That's all I'm asking" I rolled my eyes and put my hand in hers standing up. I made sure Ryan and Mark weren't looking before heading downstairs with her. We made our way to the middle of the dance floor, my back meeting her front. I grind against her as the weed I recently smoked started to cloud my brain. My limbs felt loose and I felt good. I could feel her hands rubbing all over me. I have to admit, I was turned on.

I turned in her arms a few songs in, she lifted her hand between us, on her finger laid a colorful square. Acid, I knew I was in for a ride, but did I care? Absolutely not.

"Let's really party"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I woke up with a massive headache, I sat up looking around. My eyes widen when I realized that I wasn't in my bedroom. "FUCK" I jumped up and started looking around for my clothes, I found everything folded on a chair. I threw everything on then checked my purse for everything. Nothing is missing which is good.

I grabbed my phone and called Ryan.

"Where the fuck are you Jennifer?!" I've never heard him so upset.

"Uh.. I did something bad Ryan, please come get me, I'm walking to the diner I always get coffee at on 5th and Avenue." I hung up and left the room and the person that lived there was in the shower. Well, I at least heard the shower running.

Ryan was already there when I walked up, I climbed in the car ignoring him. I leaned my head against the window as he drove me home.

When we arrived I head straight upstairs to shower. I locked the door behind me and stripped all my clothes off walking into the bathroom. I started filling the tub up with hot water adding in some body oil and bubble bath.

I climbed in and let the heat relax my muscles, I'm trying to remember everything that happened. Emily is going to kill me. I can't believe I cheated on her. I pull my knees to my chest as I sob into my arms.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I didn't leave my room for 3 days, I turned all my electronics off and just laid in bed. I felt so disgusted with myself, Will cheated on me so why did I cheat on her? I texted Ryan so he could try and find out who that girl was and to find out what she gave me.

I had to tell Emily sooner or later, I couldn't just wait 5 months more until she's out to tell her.

There was knock on my bedroom door. "JJ it's Ryan, we gotta talk" I sighed and got up going to unlock the door and let him in.

"Yes?" I watched as he closed the door.

"She's dead"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

*gasps* why do I play so much? 😂👀☕️

Look just stay tuned okay.

AND FUCK ANYBODY THAT RAN PAGET OFF OF SOCIAL MEDIA BECAUSE OF SOMETHING FROM 8 YEARS.

Nasty ass bitches.