Chapter Fifteen

August 6th, 2018

JJ landed in New Orleans around 8pm that Friday night. After hacking into Will's phone she found out that he took a vacation for a few days and was going to his family cabin. It was the perfect opportunity for her to take him out. She still had a key to his house. She knew he was probably drunk already.

She parked her car a few streets over at some apartments and walked to his house. She let herself in quietly. She could hear him in the kitchen, she had to surprise him. She walked over to him and put her hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" she said into his ear.

"JJ?" she smiled.

"Surprise!" she stepped back and he turned around looking her over, a smile gracing his face.

"I knew you would come back to me" she wanted to roll her eyes so bad. Instead she placed a sad look on her face.

"I should have never left. I don't know what I was thinking trying to date a woman. Nobody can satisfy me like you did.." she ran a finger down her his chest and stomach letting it stop at the top of his pants. "I was hoping we could have some fun, that is if you don't have to work?"

"Oh no Cher I took a few days off"

"Oh! That's perfect! We can spend time together. How about you go get in the shower and I'll make us some dinner?" He smiled and grabbed her hips pulling her close.

"You're such a good slut" he smacked her ass and walked away. She rolled her eyes as he left. She couldn't wait to kill him.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

While he was in the shower she went around wiping things down so her DNA wasn't anywhere. Then she placed some gloves on her hands and put her hair into a ponytail. But with her dating him before her hair is bound to be there, plus she's technically not in the US.

She was waiting in a fake nurse outfit when he came out of the shower. She pushed him down on the bed while he was naked and tied his hands and feet to the posts.

"This is a new side to you.." he said watching her move around the bed slightly nervous and scared.

"I know don't you love it?" She said staring at him with dark eyes. She climbed on top of him running her glove covered hand down his stomach. She could feel him getting hard underneath her.

"You know Will, it's a shame that this will be our last night together..."

"What do you mean?" He asked confused. I smiled a sinister smile at him and leaned forward until our chest were pressed closely together.

"You see Will, I am here to kill you. I hacked into your phone and found out that you were on vacation and that your precinct believes you are going to your family cabin. But here's the thing, you aren't going to be alive. They'll come looking for you after your days off and find you long gone and there will be no trace of me here." His eyes widen and tried to move but the ropes were too tight and already cutting into his skin.

"You don't have to do this Jennifer. I'll leave you alone and never call you."

"This isn't for me, it's for Emily Prentiss" after I said that I pulled a knife from under the pillow and plunged it into his heart, I watched as he spit up blood. I took it out and kept stabbing until we both were covered in his blood. I took a picture of him then went back through the house throughly making sure I didn't leave anything behind.

I slipped out of the back door and went back to the family car, I started the car up and headed back to the airport.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

August 20th, 2018

It's been about 2 weeks since I killed Will, everything is running smoothly. The businesses are brining in a lot of money especially when I'm selling, the guys love seeing me.

I was on my way to see Emily. They set up a private meeting so we could talk. I wanted to make sure she was okay. I never knew how much I needed someone until she left. I was so attached to her.

I was nervous as I walked through the halls to get to her. It's been a little over 5 months since she's been gone. Time is flying by and she'll be home before we know it.

"Hi" I said as I stepped into the room.

"Jennifer" she said quietly, I stood still as she looked over me, trying to remember every inch of me. She got up and walked over to me pulling me into a hug, my arms went around her neck as she held my waist tight.

"I've missed you so much" I said quietly into her ear, we pulled away after 5 minutes. We sat down at the table.

"So, how's everything back home?"

"Everything is amazing. I've been spending time with your mom, well our mom. She wants to buy me a car but I told her that I don't need one because I can just boss Ryan and Mark around" Emily laughed at that. Oh how I've missed her laugh.

We talked for 2 hours before she showed me her room. It's like a mini hotel room, who knew the US had prisons like this.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I made it back to Bristol late that night after seeing Emily, it was hard leaving her there for another 7 months.

I took a shower and washed my hair before climbing into the bed naked. I held her pillow close to me, her scent barley lingering anymore.

"You'll be home soon.." I said as I whisper to the empty space around me. I closed my eyes trying to imagine Emily's face. I fell asleep thinking about our day together.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

Jennifer killed William, look he shouldn't have been rude to her. Emily doesn't play about Jennifer and hopefully we see more of that when she gets out.

Comment how you found THIS book ♥️