Chapter Fifty-Five

"Can we please have everyone's attention please!" Derek said as he waited until everything settled down. "It's time for the toasts to the brides, first up is Penelope Garcia, the Maid of Honor!" Everyone cheered as she took the stage. Jennifer and I watched with smiles on our faces.

"First off, Congratulations you guys!" Everyone clapped them settled down. "I want to say that I love you both so much. To JJ, you're like a sister to me. From your first day at the BAU I knew we would have an amazing friendship. From the late night hotel room calls to this; marriage. It's been an honor to watch you grow and unfold into the amazing woman you are today. You are one of kind. I remember when I found out that you were talking to Emily, not gonna lie I was kinda upset but we've pushed past that. Emily is an amazing human being, she loves Jennifer more than you guys will ever know. I'm not here to hog the mic but I am proud of you guys, I love you guys so much! Here's to life full of rainbows and smiles! TO EMILY AND JJ!" We all raised our glasses and took a sip, Garcia's being soda since she's pregnant.

"Thank you baby momma, I'll see you later" Derek said winking at Garcia as she exited the stage. She blushed as everyone laughed. "Next we have Ryan Morgan, the Best Man!" We all clapped as he took the stage. I sat there with tears in my eyes as I watch him. He looks so amazing in his tuxedo, I can't believe he gets to witness this.

"Uh, hi everyone. Emily knows that I hate speaking publicly but here we go" we chuckled "Emily has always been like a sister to me. I remember the first day I met her in high school. It was our senior year and she was new to town like she always is, she was this goth girl that didn't speak to anyone, she stayed to herself until she started opening up. It took maybe 5 months until she found out who she was in America. She's the person you're looking at today. Very kind hearted, patient, and wise." He took a moment to collect himself before proceeding.

"A few months I was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer and I was confused on how I was going to survive by myself. Emily came to visit when I first found out then she left. A few days later there was a knock on my door, it was Emily. She left her family in New York to come and care for me in London.. She's the friend that you always want always, no matter what.. So, to Emily. I love you and I love the person that you have became. To Jennifer thank you for loving my sister and giving me the best niece ever." We all raised our glasses once more and took a sip. I got up and went over to Ryan and pulled him into a hug.

"I love you so much, please don't ever forget that"

"I love you too Emily"

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

The reception was starting to wind down, Ryan had already taken Athena back home with him since they both kinda have bedtimes. Our families and the team were still around talking.

"Okay everyone, the brides have requested a private dance on the floor. You are more than welcome to stay if you chose but please allow the floor to them only" Emily and I made our way to the middle of the floor. We didn't know what song was going to be played, we had Garcia pick it out.

As we swayed on the dance floor the intro to Turning Page by Sleeping At Last started to play. I wrapped my arms around Emily's neck as she held me around the waist. Our foreheads pressed together as we settled into our own world.

I've waited a hundred years. But i'd wait a million more for you. Nothing prepared me forwhat the privilege of being yours would do.

If I had only felt the warmth within your touch, if I had only seen how you smile when you blush, or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough, I would have known what I was living for all along. What I've been living for.

As we danced the guest that were left over were talking around us, but the only thing I was worried about was Emily's arms around me. I thought back on how much our love has changed and grown. How she had me one the first night, how I wanted to drop everything and be with her and that's what I did.

Your love is my turning page, where only the sweetest words remain. Every kiss is a cursive line, every touch is a redefining phrase.

We danced until the music faded but we didn't leave the dance floor, we kept dancing until we grew tired. We were the last ones in the building besides the cleaning crew. We went to our dressing rooms and got our things. We climbed into the awaiting car outside and headed for the airport so we could leave for our honeymoon.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

February 16th, 2021
Bora Bora, French Polynesia

We landed around 2am, the crisp cold air making us shiver as we rushed to the awaiting car. Mark had come along with us for security, of course, but he also brought his girlfriend that we are just now finding out about. They've been together for 2 years believe or not.

As we made our way to the restore, I rested my head on Emily's shoulder. My fingers drawing patterns on her palm. I can't believe we are here again, I can't believe we've made it this far. I can't wait for more with her.

"We made it guys" Mark said as we pulled up to the Villa Estate we rented for 2 weeks. Emilys mafia friends actually paid for it, their gift to us plus other things that are probably illegal to talk about. We all climbed out of the car and took our bags inside. We said our goodnights and went to our rooms.

Emily and I threw our bags into the closet and stripped down to our undergarments before climbing into bed.

"Finally" I said sighing as I snuggled close to Emily. My head resting under her chin.

"I know, finally" her hand slides under my shirt, her fingers start to slide up and down my spine. I shiver at the touch and she pulls me closer.

"I love you"

"I love you too Emily. You're my everything" I pull back and stare up at her, she leans down and presses our lips together. We pull away and close our eyes going to sleep, the last few days finally catching up to us. Our snores fill the room as we tangle into one another.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMC

I don't want to end this story 😖😫 I'm going to try to keep it going but I don't make promises.

Thank you guys for appreciating this story and leaving love on every chapter!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Stay tuned for more ❤️

What next though? More honeymoon, them coming back home, a few months head, something with Ryan or more of Emily's business?

Leave your suggestions!