How it all started

He died, my father died. My brother is two. My mother is only 21. She started drinking, when I was 8 she started abusing me. At first Jack, my older brother he took the pain for me, he was always in trouble, he got in trouble for everything so that I wouldn't have to. He was 10.

By the time he was 12, he ran away. I was now 10. He ran away, from our mother, from the pain, from me, he thought he would protect me, but it only brought myself more pain. She was drunk the night I decided to run away. I had my skateboard in hand, and all my belongs that I've ever had and left.

This is my brother (character 2) and this is me (character 1) but with bright red streaks in my hair. And dressed like this (outfit 1) I was on my way to find my brother, my mother would never even notice that I was gone, she never cared about me anyways, me or my brother, my one and only best friend, who always got himself into trouble.

I'm sure that's where he is, in trouble of some kind. Bonnie and Clyde that's us. We're quite the pair. Always have been and always will be forever and always. That day my life would change forever, and I was on a mission to find my brother and forget my past, to start over and make something of myself.

Wish me luck. Jack, you're gonna see your sister again, you'll be together again soon. I hear he lives with an aunt or something maybe, he writes back, not a lot, but sometimes, and it's all I've got right now, he's all that I have left. This is how it started.