S.C.C.B. Swan court cotillion ball

Today (outfit 30) Kim and I had walked into the dojo, she was talking about the SCCB otherwise known as well, up above in the tittle. My brother was up on the pegboard when Kim asked him to hang out with her on Saturday, meaning that she wanted him to her date to the ball.

But then when she asked he fell off the pegboard and told her there was no way he was going to that, one of his reasons was he's a guy and guys don't go to cotillions, and then Milton and Jerry walked in and said they were going to the cotillion because they got roped into going.

Eddie was in a scout uniform as he walked into the dojo and Rudy was so impressed because he used to be a scout when he was a kid too. Eddie was doing one wooden car building things, but had been wanting to work on it with his dad but his dad was out of town, so Rudy said he'd step in and help him on it. Eddie was so grateful.

At school (outfit 31)the next day, now that Jack has turned Kim down, she got this new kid at school Brody to be her date to the ball instead, and a part of me wanted to go to this party, but I had no one to go with and no one would ever ask me, unless they want something from me or like want to get to my friends or my brother through me. I shouldn't even be going to this party, or want to go to this party I'm younger than everyone else.

Meanwhile Eddie and Rudy were working on building the car, and Rudy found out he never actually made it into scouts cause he didn't get his badge for the event they're working on and thinks now he's been living a lie. Kim and Brody were practicing the dancing for the ball, and Brody had claimed that he knew nothing about karate, but Jack didn't trust him.

So, Farrah are you going to the ball too? Why would I go to the ball? I'm too young to really be in high school, I don't have a date, no one would ever think about asking me unless it benefits them in someway, I don't have a dress and parties and dances aren't really my thing. Oh, but Kim did want me to go with her to help pick out a dress for this thing so I'll see you later I tell him kissing his cheek.

So, girlfriend or sister? Little sister, so you don't know anything about karate? I can show you. Jack breaks the boards, and then pretends like he's going to go change and then Brody breaks 4 boards and at the black dragons Frank reviles that Brody was meant to ask Kim out so that could humiliate her, and take some kind of revenge on her because of what she did to them and blah, blah, blah.

Turns out Jack had a reason not to trust Brody he was working with the black dragons. Kim convinces me to try on some dresses and that I should go with her to the ball, and promises we'll have a great time. Meanwhile Eddie and Rudy have their little wooden cars built, and at the ball Jerry and Milton's nerd dates end up being hot, and with Kim, Brody and I (outfit 37) were out on the dance floor, and talking about people voting for him and Kim to be homecoming king and queen.

In all honesty I didn't like Brody too much either, I didn't trust him either and this scene seemed all too familiar, a bunch of black dragons here since a lot of them go to the school and the new kid, and asking Kim to the dance. It was like Carrie. I knew something bad was going to happen. After all it always does.

In the bathroom Jerry and Milton overhear that Brody and the rest of the black dragons were gonna do something bad to Kim and Frank makes his gang grab the guys and tie them up and lock them away in the storage closet. At the dojo Rudy was getting ready to go with Eddie to the car thing event thing, and asked Jack who Kim took to the ball, and noticed I wasn't around.

Yeah Farrah went with Kim she convinced her to go, but Kim's date was a guy named Brody something. Rudy knew who he was talking about, and said he was a black belt in karate, but had always wanted to be a black dragon and Jack's prediction was right, and he needed to get here ASAP to stop them from hurting Kim and doing anything bad to me too.

But he didn't have a tux, and Rudy told him to just borrow his from his office. At the event Eddie's car doesn't make it through the finish line, but Rudy sacrifices his own car and his own redemption to help Eddie get his badge and he does, and everyone was so happy.

Brody had started to think Kim and I weren't so bad, and hadn't wanted to go through with what the guys had planned for her, and Jack came and set Jerry and Milton free, and Brody and Kim were crowned king and queen. But then I saw the black dragons and Frank from the corner of my eye and knew something was up. Knowing how Carrie ends (since we did it as our fall musical at school this year) before Frank could have his revenge on Kim, and instead of spilling pigs blood on her like they do in Carrie, he was gonna spill mushroom gravy all over her, and Brody promises he didn't know Frank and the guys were gonna do that.

I push Kim out of the way and Frank covers me instead. Kim stumbles into Jack, she is stain free. I'm a mess, but I don't care. As long as Kim wasn't. Brody apologizes for being a jerk, its funny actually because Milton's date's name was Carrie. But, this was just for show, they were really nerds, but now the guys didn't care.

With the black dragons once again defeated, and Kim not all covered in gross slime, Jack started apologizing how if he had said yes to her the first time none of this would've happened. But Kim got to be queen, and Jack looks good in a tux. Farrah, you didn't need to do that. Kim said pulling me close to her as she started brushing gross gunk off of me. Yes I did. And it wasn't the first time or probably the last time either.

I knew how it was gonna end, I knew something bad was gonna happen. At least it wasn't pigs blood. What? I'll explain later. Look guys I'm so sorry, how can I make it up to you? Well you can really try to be our friend and.... You can buy my sister a new outfit. You two are sisters? I was gonna say no, but she wrapped an arm around me and said yes.

Well there is a striking resemblance, you're both very pretty. And I'd be more than happy to buy you a new outfit. All on me. No, it's on me literally. Again I'm sorry about that. For tonight I'll get lost, I'll send the new outfit to you, but perhaps our paths might cross again someday you or your sister. We'll see, for now the outfit will do just fine.

Goodnight ladies. Once Brody bid his goodnight.... Kim you didn't need to do that. I did, you protected me, I owed you one. But what about the sister thing? Anyone of us should be glad to get to call you their little sister, and even if your Jack's doesn't mean you can't still be mine, we're all a family here after all.

We spent the rest of the night having fun with each other. The morning following, I heard a knock on the door, I came downstairs in my pjs, and opened the door. Are you Farrah? Yes. Sign here. What's in the box? Here's a card. On the card it read Brody in big purple letters. I signed for the package and the mail guy left.

Who's at the door? My brother called down. Just a box. Who's it from? Give me a sec. Letter: I owe you an outfit, on me, sorry again for last night, give my apologizes and my regards to your sister, I bought her an outfit too, be sure to give to her. Hope to see you again. ;) Brody. Farrah? He called again.

One sec Jack I called up to him again. I opened the box and pulled out the outfit (outfit 32)I went to my closet and put it away for safe keeping, and keeping Kim's outfit in a special place. Farrah? I'm coming. On weekends, at least when I was younger and now again, Jack and I would always spend weekends with each other. They included me getting up and leaving my room to the comfort of his, and crawling back in bed with him, its now still our favorite tradition.

It became a tradition after all the horrible nightmares and the pain and abuse I'd suffer from our mother, and now we just stuck with it. I knew I was safe with him, and there was nowhere else I'd rather be. What took you so long? Nothing important. Just go back to sleep. I crawled up next him and wrapped my arms around him. We have all weekend to hang out with each other. Just like it always has been.