Pop goes the popstar

It was another day at school (outfit 16) Kim and I had been working really hard on this essay together, for the writing contest. I had really good ideas, she got to write it. I let her put her name on it, I didn't want to take any credit for it, since it were plan to write it in the first place, and our principal came around the corner just after the boys walked down the stairs to tell everyone that because of her winning the contest we'd also won the opportunity for our school to have a private concert by teen pop star Ricky Weaver. I pretended like I didn't care, like everyone else, but inside I was freaking out, I listened to him all the time, had all his cds, and posters, knew every song by heart, esc. But I didn't want to seem like a really big fan girl, and scare him off. So I acted cool.

And with good reason, Kim was doing the same thing, because of the guys they were teasing her about liking him and when she denied it her friend Grace opened her locker to prove everyone otherwise. And she ran off really excited. And after school we headed over to the dojo. Where Jack and I were practicing with Rudy right and left, one after the other. When Kim walks in, to go change for practice and tells Jack that he's just jealous, he denies it and says he just doesn't understand what the big deal is.

I'm pretty sure he was jealous though. Then Rudy says he was the lead singer in a boy band, but they're not buying it. And soon all the guys aside from my brother were in on it, and when they leave, Ricky comes in with some of his body guards, and I'm over in the corner trying not to freak out, by aiming all my excitement into my work out. Ricky said he'd come looking for Kim, and she came to greet him. She introduced herself, myself, and Jack nearly forgetting who Jack was while being star struck.

The only person that knew my secret was Kim, and that was on accident. Ricky told her he wanted to pull her on stage and dance with him at the concert, and she nearly choked over her words trying not to freak out, and pulled me along to go help her find something to wear. And soon Paparazzi showed up, and when Ricky tried to leave, they attacked him, and Jack had his back. And got them to leave him alone. Soon they were getting on his private jet, and going to go get food, and Ricky had Jay Z and Beyoncé on there somewhere too, and Jack was freaking out.

When, Kim and I came back, Jerry wanted to help Kim with her dancing, and while we were out, I guess Jack and Ricky discussed me singing or whatever and convinced him to let me sing with him on stage. Whether I liked Ricky or not, not that he knew, maybe. And gave Ricky my number and had texted me what they discussed. And I showed Kim and she was really happy for me. And when Kim started dancing, we had the same problem as before, she can't dance. And when she left the rest of the guys joined up with Rudy to make a boy band to be able to open for Ricky's concert.

And soon Jack and Ricky arrived at the school and hour before Ricky should be preforming. Ricky admitted to Jack that there was no real contest and he'd just gone through and picked Kim because she was hot, and that he was gonna have her dance with him, and me sing with him, bring us back and ask me to go on tour with him as his back up singer, make his move on Kim, then dump her, and then go after me, not that he probably knew I was his sister, yet. And he'd asked him if Kim and him were together, and he'd said no. And when Ricky left with the principal, Jack wanted to come find us to tell us what Ricky said.

And meanwhile Rudy and the guys were practicing their new song for the opening. And at school, Jack came looking for us, Ki mwah dressed in a pretty purple dress, and I was dressed in this. (outfit 17) Kim, Farrah? Whoa, I've never seen you guys in a dress before, he said shocked. But when he tries to warn us, Kim doesn't believe him and decides he's just jealous. And at the concert Rudy and the guys were figuring out a way to get onto the stage. Going over their plan. But as soon as they started it ended just as fast. The boys came crashing into Rudy.

And when Ricky came out I was nowhere to be seen, Jack had tricked me into going somewhere with him as he closed and locked the closet behind me, to make sure Ricky couldn't hurt me. And Ricky pulled Kim up on stage, but all too soon Kim' world had come crashing down around her, finding out that Jack was right, and never wanted to see Ricky again and Kim texted me and told me that he was right, and came to come let me out of the closet, and soon after her big night was ruined, Jack decided we were all 3 were going out to go get dinner at some fancy restaurant. To make it up to us. And we did. And the end of the night couldn't had been more perfect.