It came in like a wrecking ball

Ok, so we were all hanging out at the dojo after school, and we gather around Jack, since he said he wanted to show us something cool. I'm used to now since growing up with him, but he never seized to amaze me. Like usual, there were blocks of wood sitting on the concrete blocks, as he chopped them in half. Um, Jack what's so special about you doing this, we've seen you chop wood billions of times? Jerry asked him.

Farr's blow on it for me if you will? Ok? Just trust me. I shrugged my shoulders, and blew. The blocks fell to pieces too, as everyone stared in amazement. When Eddie left, we heard Rudy start yelling and crying, and watery noises. What is that noise? *sigh* Rudy's toilet's clogged again. Rudy focus, the new owner of the mall is gonna be here soon. Kim reminded him. When Eddie ran back in excited about something.

The only bad thing? After looking at the new amazing stuff that the new guy was putting in, we realized that in order to put in a new parking lot our dojo would no longer be standing. And that was so not going to happen. Something had to be done to fix it. And soon we were meeting the new owner Mr. Turner and his supposed to be incredible son Arthur.

He seemed so nice, he introduced himself to Rudy and was so polite. I walked around the corner after hearing voices, to see this kid, he was so handsome, and so nice. Farrah, hey come over here kid, I want you to meet someone. Sure Rudy who's this? Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Arthur, it's a pleasure to meet you. Nice to meet you too. Rudy you didn't mention a girlfriend. G-girlfriend? No, she's one of my students and also too young for me, she's the younger sister to one of my other students Jack.

So, what I'm hearing is you're single Farrah? Arthur asked kissing my hand. Farrah, this is the new owner and his son. Let me ask you this Rudy, this is such a nice looking dojo, how do you do it, run a business, teach kids, and a possibly a male model? They joked around a little, shared some good laughs. I just kind of stood there nervously and totally out of place. Not sure what I was supposed to be doing.

I rubbed my arm, getting nervous, Arthur saw me, and offered me his jacket. Are you cold? Oh, oh no thank you. If you don't want a jacket perhaps maybe you'll like a warm hug instead to keep you warm, I wouldn't want such a beautiful young lady getting cold. Boy he is such a player, that or possibly a heartthrob or butt kisser. This kindness couldn't just be genuine.

Arthur how about you go and make friends while Rudy and I talk. Yes daddy, I'll just be out here making friends with the gang. Here Farrah, this is for you, why don't you go across the way here and get a smoothie. On me. Um, ok sure thanks. Hey, I'm Jack, Farrah's older brother. But as soon as we were all gone, he started being mean to them.

So, what do you losers do around here? Pretend to know karate? Jerry got offended and tried to prove Arthur wrong. But then turned the tables to Jack, who showed them all how it was done. He kicked the dummies head right off as it bounced across the mall, into a nail salon into a woman's lap, and she threw it down, and it rolled out and knocked into me and splashed smoothie all over me.

Picking up the head and coming back to the dojo. Jack? I whined. Look what the head did to me? I cried. I'm sorry kiddo, but look on the bright side.... He said walking over and scooping some of it off of me and tasting it.... Blueberry is really your flavor. And was that strawberry and peaches? Key word was! I whined again. Now it's all over me. Fear not love, everything will be ok, take this card, and go buy any outfit you want, across the way there, show them my card and you'll even get the outfit for free.

Thank you Arthur, you're the best. Always looking out for my friends. Arthur wasn't impressed and took one of the bow staff's and knocked all the trophies right off, quickly handing it to Milton to take the blame when his dad and Rudy came out of his office. When Rudy thought Milton did it, he was mad at him, but when Jack came clean and said it was Arthur, Rudy was happy to be shown that it was a dangerous place to keep trophies and that accidents happen.