Dojo Romeo and Juliet

Now that everyone knew my secret, everyone felt so sorry for me, and protected me like I was everyone's child and or little sister, and I loved it. I'd never had so many people care about me before. It was another day in the dojo, we were all in our karate uniforms, Jerry and Eddie were up on platforms with what looked like sticks made of foam, and Rudy was telling us all about jousting. That it was about control, balance and grace. And then Eddie started beating Jerry with the stick.

IDK where the others all were, but Jack rushed to go stop the fight and I rushed to go and change out of my karate gear. While I'd gone and done that Eddie and Jerry were gone and Ty and Frank barged in, and Jack said it was incredible that Frank was 19, should be in college and is still in the 7th grade. Idiot! The flyer Ty was complaining about left on his car was about our dojo and Rudy mentioned the fight that's been going on with the different dojos for the last 15 years, and that what Ty said that what Rudy did to him back then was wrong of him.

When Ty claimed his was the best sensei out of the two dojos he challenged Rudy to a Joust and they got up and started jousting. Like a bunch of children. And that Milton and Kim were across the street at Phil's and that Milton needed to talk to her about something very important, and that he's wanted to ask her this for a long time but didn't have the courage and Kim thought he was gonna ask her out or something and was getting ready to gently turn him down.

But then Milton explained that it wasn't her he liked it was this girl in his class named Julie, who will be playing our Juliet in or dojo version of R and J. All hair nerd love. And that Milton was terrified to ask her out worried she'd turn him down. And at school the next day, Jerry and Eddie were talking about the joust the other day and how Jerry didn't care because there wasn't anything Eddie was better at him at, and Eddie begged to differ that he claimed he was a better rapper than he was.

And when Jack and I (outfit 19) came down the stairs, Jerry was busting rhymes about the café food. And when Jack tried to get in on it, it was so bad, it was made clear that if there was one thing aside from dancing apparently that Jack couldn't do it was rap. Only problem was, once the guys left Julie came after Jack, and Jack and I had no idea that Milton likes her, but it was clear that Julie just like everyone else liked Jack.

But then she surprised the two of us when we thought what Kim thought and said she also liked Milton, which was a relief to us both. And her concerns were just like Milton's so thank goodness that they liked each other. Well she was basically a girl version of Milton. And that we'd try just like Kim was doing to help us help them get together, and make them a couple.

And when Kim and us joined back up at the dojo, she was so excited. And then Jack ruined the moment when he said it was the perfect storm of nerd love and I giggled swatting his arm, and she glared at him. Apparently Milton tried to give Julie flowers but it didn't go so well. And that he got so nervous to give them to her that he said they were his lunch and started eating them instead. This was gonna be harder than we thought.

That tomorrow, Jack was bringing Milton and Kim and I were gonna bring Julie over to Phil's and that under no circumstance to let Milton bring roses that he was farting all the rest of the day which she said was gross but also kind of nice. And outside dressed in different foods, Jerry and Eddie were having a rap off. And when they tried to fight, it was the saddest and funniest thing ever and I wish I'd gotten it on camera or had been there to see it all.

And the next evening, Kim, Jack I (outfit 70) and dressed up a little and did what we planned that got them together, but Kim opened her mouth and made everything kind of awkward, but the good news was at least Julie didn't want to leave. And that they wanted to be alone so, we took the hint and we left. And when Jack asked her what just happened, Kim said they broke up with us, and grabbed my hand and stormed out of the restaurant.

Kim, Jack called after her. Come back with my sister. And when their date was over, and we were all in our karate gear, Milton brought Julie into the dojo and introduced the rest of us to Julie. But, unfortunately Ty is her uncle and didn't want Milton and Julie together. And to make matters worse, Rudy agreed that he didn't want Milton seeing Julie either, that they both forbid it.

And Frank and Ty and Julie left the dojo and Julie and Milton were so upset, as they reached out for each other. I'm not sure where Jerry and Eddie were but they'd miss that whole thing and, if Rudy knew were helping R and J get together, he'd flip out. But we didn't care, love is love, something I'd never had before, and was helping my friend have that. And that Kim believed heavily in love, and we'd set up Lady and the Tramp for them.

Which started off cute and romantic, but then it got awkward real quick. And when the black dragons show up, Kim tells them to run away while the 3 of us stay and fight them off. I guess you could say since we were in an ally that we were taking out the trash.... At night. ;) And that when we returned to the dojo, Rudy was flipping out that they were still seeing each other and Kim said you wanna know why they can't see each other anymore because of him and Ty.

And then we made the mistake of asking Rudy how this fight of 15 years even started between him and Ty. And after hearing what had happened Jack reminded him that it was time that this fight be over. And we wanted them to move on, and while this is happening Jerry and Eddie were at it again back in food costumes with the mall cop. Still trying to prove who was the better Rapper. Turns out of the two of them Joan the mall cop was the best at rapping.

And at Phil's we all, aside from Eddie and Jerry, were sitting at a group table trying to make Ty and Rudy separate their differences for Milton and Julie. When Jack opened the floor to people to speak, Frank confessed that he liked how Kim's hair smelled, and after that awkward moment, Jack made Rudy stand up and say what he wanted to say.

And when Rudy was finished giving his forced awkward speech, then Ty stood up to speak. And right after we all agreed to try and get along, Rudy and Ty were at it again now fighting over food, like a couple toddlers. And the fight over food turned into a real fight. And while they did that Milton and Julie escaped and the rest of us didn't know what to do but at least Milton and Julie were safe.

And in the meantime, Phil's restaurant was trashed because our dojos couldn't separate our differences. And we 3 went after Milton and Julie and that they decided it was best for everyone that they didn't see each other anymore. And after how bad the two felt they said they'd let them be together and wouldn't stand in the way of love. Milton and Julie hugged, Ty and Rudy tried to hug but it was awkward and Frank tried to hug Kim and she flipped him onto his back and Jack and I shrugged and hugged each other.

Our work here was done and no one died. And when Frank thought he imagined it, Jack picked him up and told him to try and hug Kim again. Jack I giggled. As I tried to scold him, but truth of the matter is Frank probably deserves it. That idiot! And back onto his back Kim flipped him. And Jack reassured Frank that he was staying in 7th grade for a very long time. And Eddie and Jerry were taking Rappers classes from Joan, so they weren't fighting anymore either. Well, what can I say? Boys will be boys. Oy!