❣𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄❣

❃ 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 '𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔'. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌.

❃ 𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒔𝒐 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒙.

❃ 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚.

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒆𝒕
🔸
🔸
🔸
🔸
🔸
🔸
🔸
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"Do you think Mr. Bianchi will reveal the name of the new CEO of his company?" One of the reporters asks no one in particular.

"I don't know about that, but I have heard that there is going to be a big announcement by Mr. Bianchi today which will change many things in the business world." Another one replies in a hushed tone.

"Hopefully, he will select his biological son as his successor." A man remarks rudely.

"Why are you saying that? We all know Mr. Bianchi loves all of his children the same." A woman says making others nod their heads in agreement.

"He can love all of his children but in the end, the blood wins the race." The man replies smugly.

The murmur around the ballroom quiets down the moment when the Bianchi's set foot in there. Alessandro Bianchi along with his lovely wife Anupama Bianchi starts walking up to the stage where they will be answering some selected questions of the media.

They are followed by their two sons, Ian Bianchi and Ethan Bianchi who are looking very handsome in their expensive Armani Suits which are selected by their darling mother. They stand beside their parents who look at the crowd with small smiles.

It still feels unreal to see the once arrogant billionaire Alessandro Bianchi smiling but everyone knows that his wife is the reason behind the huge changes in him. Anupama Bianchi has not only changed her husband's attitude towards others but has also made it clear that she also doesn't tolerate anyone insulting her family.