9/❣𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏❣

ADVIRA'S POV

ADVIRA'S POV

I look at the idiot named Dylan in front of me who is whining like a little kid to go to the company with me. The doctor has given instructions that he needs to take a rest for at least a one week but it seems he has become deaf. I am only an inch away from putting a tape over his mouth so that I don't have to hear his nonstop talking.

"Shut the hell up, dude!" I let out looking at him with annoyance.

"Why don't you understand that doctor has told you that you need to rest for at least one week. So, please do me a favor and stop nagging me about going to the company. But still, if you don't listen to me then I will tell my mom that you are bothering me by not following the doctor's instructions." I threaten to point my finger at him.

"But I will get bored if I stay one week in the apartment. Not only that, I don't even know how to cook so what if I want to eat? That's why I want to go to the company so if I get hungry I can go to the canteen and have free food from there." Dylan replies making me shake my head.

"Nope, not gonna happen. You are not going with me and that's final." I answer getting up from the couch but he keeps following me till I reach my bedroom door.

"Are you intending to see me get dressed too?" I ask turning around.

"Oh, shoot! I am sorry ma'am. I am leaving right away." He says looking at me with wide eyes before hurrying out of there and this time I can't hold back the chuckle that has been threatening to leave my lips.

I walk inside the room and then straight go to my closet to pick an outfit for today. I have a really important meeting to attend today so I need to look a lot professional. Actually, I don't like to wear suits all the time at office so I just wear whatever I feel like. However, sometimes I try to look like the CEO of the company.

After searching for some time I am finally convinced that I am wearing all white today. Actually, not white but off-white. I straighten my hair and do a little makeup before putting on the outfit.

When I come downstairs, I find Dylan sitting on the couch with a pout on his lips which makes him look cute

When I come downstairs, I find Dylan sitting on the couch with a pout on his lips which makes him look cute. But I am not gonna fall for his innocent look and take him with me. So, without paying him any attention I walk inside the kitchen and put the foods that I have prepared beforehand into different containers. I also put his medicines in different small containers so that the idiot doesn't mix them up like he did last night.