12/❣𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍❣

DYLAN'S POV

DYLAN'S POV

I know that my behavior with Advira ma'am hurt her but I haven't done anything intentionally. I didn't even realize what I was doing till we cwme back from the party and I got some alone time to process everything.

When I was going to the washroom I heard something that made me so angry that it was getting hard for me to control myself from beating the guys. Some guys were saying shit about Advira ma'am as if they knew everything related to her. However, the main thing that irked me most was when one of them called ma'am a bastard child. I wanted to confront them and beat the hell out of them for saying such horrible things about my boss. But I restricted myself as I did not want to create any scene at the party.
I thought I would ask for forgiveness after returning to the penthouse, but before I could do that Advira ma'am went to her room.

Now, I am struggling in the kitchen for two reasons. One, I am damn hungry as I was too angry to eat anything at the party and two, I don't know how to crack an egg. By now I have destroyed five eggs trying to crack them.

"Why do you try to cook when you don't even know how to crack an egg?" Advira ma'am asks walking into the kitchen glaring at him.

"I am hungry." I answer truthfully looking down at the floor as I am not able to make eye contact with her feeling guilty for my behavior.

"Then why didn't you eat at the party?" She asks cleaning the mess I have created with a small towel.

"I wasn't hungry." I reply.

"Why are you replying same answers but in different tenses?" She asks.

"I am just answering your questions." I reply stubbornly.

"Now, you are making me angry. For God's sake can you please tell me exactly what's wrong with you? First, you talked rudely with me at the party and now you are giving me sarcastic answers." She yells throwing the cleaning cloth on the floor.

I know I should tell her the reason behind my behavior but how am I supposed to utter the disgusting words spoken about her? But when I notice that she is leaving the kitchen I decide to tell her everything.

"They called you a bastard child." I say aloud making her halt before she turns around to face me and let me tell you, she looks like she is going to murder someone.

"What did you just say?" She asks very calmly but I can clearly say it is the calm before the storm.

"When I was going to the washroom I heard some guys talking about you. At first they were saying how you shouldn't be the CEO or how a woman should never get this much freedom. But then they mentioned about you being a bastard child and I couldn't control myself. It took me a lot of restriction to not go to them and beat them till they couldn't even remember their names." I explain.

"Then why didn't you?" She asks making me look at her with a sigh.

"I did not want to create any scene and embarrass you." I answer.