2/❣𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃❣

ADVIRA'S POV

ADVIRA'S POV

The sound of alarm wakes me up from deep slumber as I don't want to get up. But then I can't be a lazy person knowing that I have a big ass company to run. So, with a sigh, I get up from the bed and make my way inside the washroom.

After taking off my pajama I stand under the shower feeling relaxed when the cold water hit my skin. I pick up the bottle of my Balenciaga Paris Shower Gel and take a generous amount in my hand before lathering it all over my body. I also want to wash my hair but it will take time which I don't have right now.

I wipe my body with a clean towel before rubbing a little bit of body lotion to keep my skin hydrated. After wearing my undergarments, I select my outfit for the day which is a Solid Single Button Crop Blazer and Slant Pocket Suit Trousers. For shoes, I opt for white sneakers as I am not in the mood for heels.

I quickly put my hair into a messy bun after doing a little makeup and then put on my favorite Rolex watch on my wrist. I take a final look at the mirror before walking out of my room. I still have one hour on my hands before the first meeting that I need to attend so I think I can make a quick breakfast. It's not good to eat cereal every day as per Mum's instructions.

After arriving in the kitchen, I look inside the fridge to see what I can make. Suddenly, my eyes fall on the leftover rice so I decide to make Masala Rice (Spicy Rice) which won't take much time. Many will think that it's not good to eat rice for breakfast but I have heard from Mum that it's a very healthy option if we make it less spicy. As I have said before, Mum has made sure that we all know about the culture of India so we have become accustomed to these types of breakfast.

It only takes fifteen minutes for me to cook the food and another five minutes for it to cool down enough for me to eat. I put a good amount of rice in a bowl and put the rest inside the fridge so that I can eat it for dinner too. I guess I will just add some chicken curry along with it for dinner so I don't have to cook much after coming home.

Just as I am about to lock the apartment door, my phone starts ringing so I look at the caller ID to see that it's Papa. I pick up the call and then lock the door with my fingerprint.

"Yes, Papa." I say walking towards the elevator.

"When are you reaching the company?" He asks.

"In 15 minutes, why?" I reply curiously.

"I am waiting for you in your cabin. So, come quick." He answers and before I can reply he cuts the call making me frown.

Now, what does he want to talk about? And also why in the company? He could have come to the apartment or I could have gone to the Bianchi Mansion to meet him. I shake my head and head inside the elevator.

It takes me more than fifteen minutes to reach the company building because of traffic. But I don't think Papa will mind as he knows well that at this hour, the traffic becomes pretty bad to reach somewhere on time. However, my mood dampens when I walk inside my cabin and find out that Papa is not alone. Instead, there is a young man who looks a couple of years older than me standing beside him dressed in a suit.