10/❣𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓❣

DYLAN'S POV

DYLAN'S POV

Friends! A simple word but the meaning behind it is as big as an ocean. A friend is someone with whom you can share your thoughts, your problems, your doubts. But I have never got this privilege in my life. I was a kid who used to get bullied in school for wearing the same outfits every day, I was the kid who used to be late in attending classes, I was the kid who used to go to school without any lunch box because my parents were too busy in their own world to care for me.

So, just think about how shocking it is for me to accept my boss's proposal of being friends. I understand that she just wants to help me yet it doesn't feel good to call her my friend. She is the Advira Bianchi, the billionaire CEO of the biggest company in the US and I am just a mere bodyguard. So, I don't see the point of us being friends with each other.

However, I don't dare to tell her what I still think about this friendship thing. Because she becomes a badass when someone denies her anything. So, I should keep quiet and continue with the friendship for now.

It's been three weeks since I have gotten shot and thankfully my resting time is over. Because I was getting frustrated with not being able to do my job and also for not doing my daily workout which is what I am doing right now.

I have gained a lot of fat due to Mrs

I have gained a lot of fat due to Mrs. Bianchi's amazing cooking which I can't resist at any cost. So, in the end, I have to spend an extra half an hour in the gym to reduce the fat.

Usually, Ian sir joins me in the gym but he is again out of town for some work. So, today I have come alone for my daily workout. There is a private gym in the penthouse which is used by Advira ma'am so I like to use the gym run by Samuel. Because this gym has a shooting area too where I can practice my shooting.

"Dylan, are you done?" Samuel asks.

"Yes, I am done for today." I reply while taking off the gloves.

"Okay, then please meet me in my office after taking a shower." By saying this he walks out of there leaving me in dilemma as to what he wants to talk about suddenly.

After taking a quick shower in the vacant washroom, I make my way toward Samuel's office before knocking on the door. When I get permission to go inside I open the door and walk ahead.