7/❣𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊❣

ADVIRA'S POV

ADVIRA'S POV

I walk towards the humanitarian department of the company in quick steps while the employees bow their heads in respect. But right now I don't have time for anything else because I need to have a chit-chat with someone who thinks that it's easy to fool me.

Last night Mia informed me that she has found the person's information who is giving away company's details to the rival company. I was not shocked to hear the person's name as that person was already in the list of the persons I hate.

Upon arriving in the department I directly go the head of the department's cabin to find him typing something very quickly on his computer. But poor man doesn't even know what's going to happen next.

I pull out the plug of his computer making him startle as well as angry

I pull out the plug of his computer making him startle as well as angry. But when he notices me his face lose all the color making me smirk.

"What happened, Mr. Anderson?" I ask casually.

"Nothing ma'am." He replies getting up from his chair.

"But here I thought you were doing something important in your computer. So sorry that I disturbed you in the middle of something important." I let out looking worried.

"Why are you here?" He asks making me raise my eyebrow at him.

"No, I mean you could have asked me to come to your cabin." He says while I smirk at him.

I walk near him making him walk backward but he doesn't get to go far because I have already taken a hold of his collar. I look at him directly in the eyes showing him how much I am angry with his behaviour.

"You really thought that I would never find out about the things you are doing behind my back?" I ask glaring at him.

"Ma'am, I can explain." He says fearfully.

"What are you going to explain? That how you are selling information about the company? That how you are betraying my company?" I ask pushing him on the floor making him fall on his back. But I don't give him time to get up because I have already put my feet over his chest.