8/❣𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 & 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃❣

DYLAN'S POV

DYLAN'S POV

The sound of alarm breaks my sleep making me groan because I want to sleep some more time but as usual I get up from the bed. I look around my surroundings and realised that I am still in the Bianchi Mansion.

After doing my morning routine and getting ready, I leave the room to go in the search of my sister. But I stop in the doorway of her room where I find Mrs. Bianchi getting Amelia ready for school. Instantly a lump form in my throat remembering how our mother never cared about us.

I always used to hear from my friends how their mother used to get them ready for school. From packing their school bags to pack their lunch boxes for school. But my mother never did that for me. Not even went to school to drop me on my first day.

"What are you doing standing there, Dylan?" I hear Mrs. Bianchi aska making me look at her with a small smile.

"I was coming here to wake her up." I reply gesturing towards Amelia.

"She is now my care so you don't have to worry about anything." Mrs. Bianchi remarks with her gentle tone.

"Yes, Dylan. Anupama Aunty is so cool and she also tells me stories about her childhood." Amelia says excitedly.

"That's good to know, kiddo. But don't bother her much with chatting up a storm." I tell my sister who pouts at me.

"Oh, come on. She doesn't talk so much. By the way, breakfast is ready so go downstairs and have your breakfast." Mrs. Bianchi says sweetly.

I bid them goodbye before making my way downstairs in the dining room where I find Mr. Bianchi and Advira ma'am having their breakfast. I nod my head at them and sit down on a chair. Again like last night, I get surprised seeing the food because it's again something I haven't eaten before.

 Again like last night, I get surprised seeing the food because it's again something I haven't eaten before

"What are these?" I ask looking at the plate that is served by the maid.

"It's called Luchi which is a deep-fried flatbread made of Maida flour, originating from the Bengal region." Advira ma'am replies pointing at the round thing.