Chapter Twenty Five- ✨Drama✨

Tigris arrived at the Villa Borghese Gardens to find that Ten and Kato had already beat him to it.

"He causing any trouble?" he asked.

"Nah," Kato replied. "Let's go see what's up." Tigris let them lead him over to where Simia was sitting at the bottom of a tree, tossing a rubber ball up in the air.

"What are you doing?"

"Playing with a rubber ball. What does it look like?" Ten and Tigris shared a look.

"What?" Simia demanded. "I'm not causing any trouble!"

"Yet," Tigris folded his arms over his chest. "Your whole brand is trouble."

"Back off, I'm not in the mood."

"Is that what you told Farfalla? That's why he's not here?" Simia was on his feet in an instant, launching his staff at him. Tigris side stepped it and shoved him against the tree, his arm resting against his throat.

"Spicy."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

And so started a very heated fight, that was honestly terrifying. It was like something had snapped in them, because both were fighting to kill, or at least to leave behind a permanent scar or two. Or perhaps they had been possessed by demons: the fury emanating off them was enough to make even the devil tremble.

Ten and Kato escorted civilians away from the thick of it, reassuring them with charming smiles and courteous words. But even they were worried that their friend might die that day.

"Let's go on that one!"

Ansel's eyes followed Luc's finger to Shock, one of the fastest rides in Rainbow Magicland.

"I don't see why not," Li shrugged. "I've got the money. Ansel?"

"Yeah, sure," she nodded. "Sounds good. Shall we get food after?" Li rolled her eyes, leading them over to Shock.

"Do you know how much money I spend on snacks for you ungrateful heathens?"

"A lot?" Luc asked. Li huffed out a breath, sliding into one of the carts.

"Hell of an understatement."

"You know you love us." Ansel grinned.

"What gave you that idea?"

Luc gasped, clutching their heart in feigned agony.

"Li! You wound me!"

"Good."

"You sound like Raph." Ansel addressed them.

"Ew, no," Luc wrinkled their nose. "Don't compare us, we both know I'm superior." And then the impossible happened: Li laughed.

Not a dry chuckle, but an actual guffaw.

Ansel started in surprise.

"Well, I'll be damned," Luc commented. "She can laugh." Li shot them a glare, clearly trying not to grin.

"Shut up."

And then the ride jerked forward, and they found their cart moving. This ride was said to go up to a hundred kilometres per hour within three seconds. In short, they were having fun.

And yet...Ansel hadn't expected the two smallest in the group to scream so loud. Well, she'd expected Luc to scream (though not that loud, it hurt her ears), but she'd been under the impression that Li was the type to be completely silent on the roller coasters.