Chapter 1- The Crash

There will be some spoilers so just a warning <3
----------------------------------------------

"What's happening" Y/N said as the boat started shaking vigorously. Right as you say that the boat started crashing down. "AHHH," everyone screamed. You felt a pounding sensation in your head and from then on, everything went blank.

You wake up, trying to move but then you realize, there is shackles on your ankles. Confused and scared of what's going on, a short man, looks to be 5'2, comes in the room. "So, you're awake?" he says blandly. "Where the hell am I, and who the hell are you?" You scream, trying to get out of the ridiculously uncomfortable shackles. "That doesn't matter, I'll be back with someone to watch you" he says as he walks out. "Where do you think you're going without giving me a god damn explanation!" You yelled knowing he wouldn't turn around.

This is just great, you thought while being pissed. "I have no idea where the hell I am, and I am so confused and UGH" You thought you said it quietly enough just in case anyone can hear you. "No need to be confused, I'll explain it to you" You look up, startled. A man with short blonde hair and blue eyes looks back and smiles. "I'll keep it short for you". There were words wanting to escape your mouth, but you couldn't say it for some reason. You just sat back and listened, not knowing what to do or say at this point.

"You and your friends boat crashed, we saw it and wanted to help, then we found out who you are." There was a slight pause. You were confused but wanted him to finish. "You're a Marleyan right?" Right when he said that; it hit you. "Island devils." You said in a small but mad voice. He didn't catch it and just let it go, but how could we be so dumb. How could we not know?

He talked and said, "Your friends are waiting for us in the conference room".
"Conference room, why are they there?" Asking very confused. "They are working with us quite well and I am hoping you will too, or do you want to stay down here for a while." He said with a joking smile. You were getting mad. Very mad. How could these people treat us like this? You didn't want to stay down here, so you cooperated. "Fine, let's go" you said.
"Great, let me help you" he said as he got the shackles off of my ankles. He seemed nice, but you couldn't let your guard down, not for a second.

We started walking in silence. You had nothing to say to these people instead to f off.  Suddenly, the guy who was walking beside me said. "I didn't catch your name by the way, my name is Armin, what about you?" He asked. I didn't answer. The cold silence hit us like a brick. "It's okay you don't have to tell me." He said with a kind of sad smile. You still didn't answer, you couldn't. You didn't trust these people, no matter how nice they may seem.

You almost arrived at the conference room. After that painfully awkward walk, you really wanted to see your friends. Not even thinking about the walk, you start to worry about them. You start to wonder if they are okay. You needed to see them. You finally arrive. Before you walk in you said, "My name, It's Y/N."