Chapter Five- Working for the Knife

Yes this is a mitski reference. #mitskistanforlife
also I know that picture is levi I just thought it was funny
----------------------------------------------

It's been a couple days since you have lived with Armin, and it was actually pretty fun. You guys laughed, talked, ate together, studied together, and you felt like you could really trust him. You guys were really friendly with each other.

It was time though, time to work. You and Armin woke up early and headed to the conference room. Once you guys got there, everyone was already there, waiting. You guys were about 20 minutes late because he lives pretty far away. You start hearing horses galloping, meaning the carriages are here. There where quite a few because everyone can't fit into one.

In on carriage, there was Jean, Connie, Sasha, Levi, Hange
In another was you, Armin, Eren, Mikasa
In another way Yelena and Oyakopon

Once the carriages take off, it was silent. Finally, Eren speaks up. "So, how's the studying going?" You and Armin both say it's going good. Mikasa is just quiet in the corner but you had to admit how pretty she was. Like really pretty.

During the ride your eyes start to flutter. You were getting tired. Unconsciously, you lay your head on Armin's shoulder as you fall asleep. Armin's face was beat red and Eren and Mikasa could notice it, but didn't say anything not wanting to make it awkward.

You wake up an hour later feeling something heavy on your head. It was Armin's head, peacefully sleeping. You didn't want to move to wake him but you guys were here. You slightly move and your actions wake him up. You look up at him saying, "we're here" with a smile on your face. Armin had a sleepy face on while getting out of the carriage.

You all meet up and discuss what you are going to do first. It was time for hard work. Very hard work.

Time goes on, and after two and a half hours of work, you all take a break a rest a little, knowing you have at least 3 more hours of work. The thought of it made you tired, but you pushed through it. You and Armin chatted a bit while working and had a pretty fun time even though it was tiring.

You and Armin sit down. "It is really hot out here huh?" You say trying to start the conversation. It was awkward for no reason. You guys were just talking. "Yeah" he says with a tired face. You decided to get up and start helping them work more.

After all the work you all did for the day was over, you go to your cabins. You are sharing one with Mikasa. You were fine with that but it seems she wants to stay in one with Eren. You can tell she really loves him.

You are at the cabin with Mikasa. She didn't really say anything, only asked if I needed an extra shirt since mine was dirty, which really was nice, but you wanted to get to know her. You didn't push it though and you both went to bed. You were laying in bed thinking. You were wondering what Armin was doing, kind of missing him. It's not like that. I don't think...but anyways, you soon fall asleep after a hard day. You will have to do this everyday for a couple months, which is okay, you want to help them with this, but this will be hard.

___________________________
Author here! Let me know if I should keep this series up. I feel like it's so bad 😭😭 Give me an honest opinion too<3 Thanks!